Question.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmyjg6

Pimp Co.
Reaction score
Hay guys i have my first grow going on right now and i have a kush and a strawberry cough in hydro. My kush is about a month old and over a foot wide and only about 5" tall. Is this normal? It has over 8 nodes already its freakishly bushy. I wanted to take a clone of her but not sure how long do i need to wait? I added a couple images but they are a few days old, they have grow alot since the pic...

123.JPG

456.JPG

it could be caused by nutrient problems, but I see nothing of a nutrient problem except a little sign of a P defficiency turning the stems purple.
not sure, might just be genetics..? how old were the seeds?

Well the seeds, came from a buddy's batch of Afghani Kush, he found 4 seeds and out of them one popped.. O ya, they are about 3-5 months old.. Not too old. And what should i do about the P deficiency... I am using BC neuts.

choking_victim said:
it could be caused by nutrient problems, but I see nothing of a nutrient problem except a little sign of a P defficiency turning the stems purple.
not sure, might just be genetics..? how old were the seeds?
Did not realize purple stems were related to a p defficiency. R U Sure Bout that? I've alway's been told that's a good thing. Maybe just good on flowering plants? Come to think of it, none of my babies had purple stems till older.

Well the strain had a little purple in it? Or is that not post to show till later? So any sagestion's for cloning?

All I know is I don't have purple weed. But leave stems turn purple to my knowledge when they're getting a good supply of nutrients and it's a good thing. Sorry I can't help you out with cloning. I don't do it. I just have been growing LR and LRx2's. No cloning needed.

Where do you order your Lowryder seeds at? I really want to do a hydro SOG with them....

Latest posts

Back