Question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1HIGHGODDESS

I HAVE A FRIEND..HE WILL SCRAPE THE BOTTOM OF HIS BOWL AND SMOKE IT,ME I NEVER DID THAT..I ONLY USE FRESH TREES,BUT NOT THE RESIN...I THINK THATS THE GARBAGE IN THE BOWL..ISNT THAT GROSS,OR AM I MISSIN OUT ON SOMETHING HERE..HOW MANY IN HERE DO THIS?..I THOUGHT YOUR SHOULD'NT SMOKE THAT CRAP...IM THINKIN..EWWH,THATS CRAP IS BLACK AS NIGHT..I COULD IMAGINE WHAT HIS LUNGS LOOK LIKE.:eek:

In tough times, I have no problem scrapping out that black tar, mixing with a little leaf matter and smoking a bowl.

i can't bring myself to smoke resin....and i'm obssessive compulsive about cleaning...so mine don't get dirty enough for me to scrape them ;)

timmy (Small).jpg

BlackLung is what we used to call it. I remember a couple times doin' it. Was glad for it back then... Makes me shudder now. LdyLunatic, you sound like my wife. If she's got nothin' else, she'll clean out my stash box and rearrange everything all nice and neat. It's nice of her.

I don't think even in desperation I would smoke that. I dont really like smoke to begin wih, much less the smell tar that it leaves. But you can if you really want too. And it has far less TCH left in it, so.... I personally see no reason in it.

yeah I'd rather just keep the pipe clean. and i think your caps lock is stuck on.

Haha yes... there have been times where "Well Shucks, I have no bud, let's scrape the pipe"

resin gives me a headache, and tastes pretty bad too.

I don't even smoke roaches, Burn once and throw it away.
or collect it, like I do.

black burnt **** in the bowl is no good.
but I'v used a paper clip to get the gooey resin out of the pipe, it comes out like oil, then spread it on a paper befor rolling.

Cnv0107.jpg

A few days ago before my harvest I had nothing for days and days, and I finally exhausted my last stash and then found some resin I told my wife to throw away. It tasted bad, but I got stoned, so at the time it was worth it. If I have bud then there is no point.

Oh whatever, call me ghetto if you must but what do you think that beautiful green bud turns into once you light it up and smoke it? Hmmm....uh lets see "get stoned", " don't get stoned" gee thats a pretty tough one. Can't call me a "weed snob" ;) I say those of you who won't smoke resin and those of us who will....all pretty much have the black lungs, the same nasty **** that we cough up every morning. IMHO put that shi*t (or do I have to say **** now) in your pipe and smoke it. Can't be any worse that Iso hash. :rolleyes:

I thought those tobacco smokers have black lungs.:p

us pot smokers have nice pink and healthy lungs;)

Canso said:
I thought those tobacco smokers have black lungs.:p

us pot smokers have nice pink and healthy lungs;)

thats because they're bleeding :eek: (ick) (too much:confused: )?

So the moral to this story is.......grow enough pot so you don't have to scrape resin. Just ask TBG, he washes out his bong........with a scrubber. There were times when I had to strain that water through a coffee filter to save the chunks, dry it out and smoke it. Of course that was about 20 something years ago when I had to.

My wife has told me many a times that she'd smoke Resin instead of hash anyday. You have no idea how happy that makes me after making some bubble, :)

I used to save resin on pipe cleaning days. I dont anymore. I'll harvest a plant 3 weeks early if the option is there, before going the resin route, but like I said earlier, Im not against it.

na i clean my pipe out regularly. If im dry.. im dry. I dont do resin !!

Hopefully i'll get my 1st grow going this winter :)

i like a clean pipe too...but will smoke resin in a heartbeat if im out of bud! i assume its just the stuff that didnt make it to my lungs in the first place. thank god my roommate has never heard of cleaning his pipe! kinda like a reserve fuel tank on the atv! lol

If i'm smoking from a glass pipe.. I keep her pretty clean...
If i'm smoking from a bong, i let the ***** crud up
If i'm smoking from wood... i let it crud up.

When i'm outta weed i smoke the **** in the bottom of the bowls and what nots... everyonce in a while you'll find small chunks of weed clogging up your pipe. This black tar tastes like **** but you know what... Any High is better than no High. Think of it this way it's like smoking that large amount of weed Twice. :)

As GreenDay put it... There are Two Kinds of Smokers... Those of us that'll smoke Black Tar... And those who won't.

As for the guy who won't smoke his roaches and saves them up... Send them to meeeee! I'll smoke them i ain't picky weed is weed... even if it is stale... **** if i find a roach on my desk or even on the floor i'm like WOOT! it's CHRISTMAS.

Latest posts

Back