Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jray

Reaction score
32402C32-744B-4359-A19E-4B1C9FB2EA93.jpeg
32402C32-744B-4359-A19E-4B1C9FB2EA93.jpeg
I have a plant that started off women now it both sex

For what it gonna bring seeds I don’t have a seed bank to buy mines so I’m just going keep breeding to I get something good

Hermi's breed hermi's. Its junk … good luck
As I looking to this more and more it came from stressing the planet so if I don’t stress them to much it will be good..some I have to do more research..I’m new at this and I’m just experiment With this trying to come up with a new strain..so now I’m going to try to do it indoors this time and I will let you know what happens..but I have notice you he plant is very oily so I’m gonna make concentrated oil from this one ..

you are wrong, but good luck
So let me pick your brain cause you’re lot older and know more then me..I’m on the east cost and I need a seed bank you can message me if you are willing to help me in my research

Just Google "seedbank". You can mail order from anywhere with a credit card or international money order.
That being said, if you have a hermed plant that self pollinates ( inbreeds) you end up with S1 seeds and basically weaklings... the Hapsburgs of the pot world. Chuck them before they start any ill advised dynastic wars.
Propensity to herm is an inherited trait. Some lines will herm from the light on a power strip. Some won't herm even if your timers go wonky for a couple days before you notice... never breed the ones that go bad easily.
If you know 100% that there was an event that caused the herm traits to come out (major interruption to photoperiod) and are super desperate for beans... well, no one is stopping you from trying to salvage something, but I'd rather pick seeds out of a bag of Beasters than try to find a new strain in the offspring of an S1. And btw it won't be a new strain. It will be a selfed generation of whatever you started with, and you're gonna see all sorts of undesirable recessive traits pop up, that the original breeder had tried to breed out. Weak stems, mold and insect susceptibility, poor resin production, etc.
Save the headaches and ask a friend to save you some bagseeds to start fresh! It's a shame because your plant is healthy... look honestly at what light pollution you may have in your grow area to avoid this on the next go round.

Greatlakegenetics
seedsherenow
oregoneliteseeds
neptuneseedbank
greenpointseeds

Hey Umbra, if you have any experience with GLG I'm interested to hear; I typically buy in Canada Ehhhhh but what with the moratorium on international money orders to our poutine fed hockey rivals i mean neighbors up north, I was looking at them recently... sorry not trying to hijack, just curious.

All good. Better prices than most. Limited breeders, but good solid breeders.

You know how they named Canada? Couple guys sitting around eating back bacon drinking Molson, 1 says so what should we call this place? guy 2 says C ehh, guy 1, N ehh, guy 2 D ehh … ;)

Just Google "seedbank". You can mail order from anywhere with a credit card or international money order.
That being said, if you have a hermed plant that self pollinates ( inbreeds) you end up with S1 seeds and basically weaklings... the Hapsburgs of the pot world. Chuck them before they start any ill advised dynastic wars.
Propensity to herm is an inherited trait. Some lines will herm from the light on a power strip. Some won't herm even if your timers go wonky for a couple days before you notice... never breed the ones that go bad easily.
If you know 100% that there was an event that caused the herm traits to come out (major interruption to photoperiod) and are super desperate for beans... well, no one is stopping you from trying to salvage something, but I'd rather pick seeds out of a bag of Beasters than try to find a new strain in the offspring of an S1. And btw it won't be a new strain. It will be a selfed generation of whatever you started with, and you're gonna see all sorts of undesirable recessive traits pop up, that the original breeder had tried to breed out. Weak stems, mold and insect susceptibility, poor resin production, etc.
Save the headaches and ask a friend to save you some bagseeds to start fresh! It's a shame because your plant is healthy... look honestly at what light pollution you may have in your grow area to avoid this on the next go round.

Attachments

• 0936A3B2-8B24-4CCD-9076-FBEB2557C32B.jpeg
    0936A3B2-8B24-4CCD-9076-FBEB2557C32B.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 06FC34FC-C465-419A-9294-81FDAC535CE6.jpeg
    06FC34FC-C465-419A-9294-81FDAC535CE6.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 0B5050D2-73E4-499D-AE9B-97D1104D1F0F.jpeg
    0B5050D2-73E4-499D-AE9B-97D1104D1F0F.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 30
Greatlakegenetics
seedsherenow
oregoneliteseeds
neptuneseedbank
greenpointseeds
Thank you I’m gonna check them out but our those place you have bought from cause I need a good source..

Latest posts

Back