questions about dream big...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
have anyone dream to grow swarm of hemp crops?? if so.. I had that for many years.. wondering will it come true in my life? have anyone dream like that in lifetime?

anyone can guidance me? I believe I can put up with DEA in written to let that happen and let dream come true.. :confused: my wife didn't want to move somewhere else..

just that everybody does know.. a job.. will not keep you up!!! but running good business does keep you up!! everybody knows that right?

Growing big like you're talking about shouldn't be undertaken unless it's legal. If you get busted with three plants, you're a lot less likely to get into serious trouble than if you're growing five acres. I

Papabeach, just learn your hydro, or better yet stick with soil. Keep it simple.

just that.. me, my $25.00, and my stash with america dream...

just to grow for the companies to buy and make balm, clothes, textiles..

hemps have many uses.. gotta to start that and make good incomes..
yall know jobs dont last long!!

i know that there is an orgination in canada that grows hemp
once again n an article of high times dec 08
their company is "Stonehedge Inc"
it tells me "The US forbids the cultivation of hemp;Canada doesn't"
"There are endless numbers of forms in order to acuire permits to grow hemp"
it also says that they have to get every strain tested yearly which costs a fortune for somthing they allready konw has NO thc
if you want more info check them out @ stonehedgebio.ca

Well Papa the only way to pull it off is to do it. Me on the other hand, I will sit back and watch the show. Pulling up chair, pop corn, and a cherry pepsi.

Glad to see PAPA is still up to his crazy ideas. Lots of things got started from just a crazy idea. But I have to say some of Papas ideas or just a little to crazy.

In spain you can go to the bank and get a small business loan and start a cannabis seed company. This is how TGA works. Subcool develops a recipe and someone else turns it into seed where it is legal to do so.

should I give DEA a call and ask questions about grow hemp? and get back to yall? other than that I will not give any info to that DEA about myself nor cannabis

papabeach1 said:
should I give DEA a call and ask questions about grow hemp? and get back to yall? other than that I will not give any info to that DEA about myself nor cannabis

First off...get your "business plan" together.
What size area are you looking at? What is the zoning regulations for that area?
Do you have a buyer?
How will you secure your facility?
What TYPE of cannibis are you going to grow? What is the THC content? Is it under 1%?
Have you got a GREAT Lawyer on retainer? Do you have Bail money ready to rock?

There are MANY other questions that will need to be answered.

IF, and only IF, you get a plan together, then you should approach the Dept. of Agriculture FIRST and foremost. See what they say first.
Then, contact your city/county/state and apply for your business license, and see how far that goes first.

The DEA will be the LAST folks you want to contact.

IF, and I mean IF, you can get all the other goverment agencies to buy into your plan, then you will have a little ammo when you go to the DEA, who, will laugh at you and say HELL NO, but, it is worth a shot.

Honestly, if you get all the other things together, which will take you MONTHS, them Obama will be in office and you MIGHT have a chance.

It aint as easy as throwing some bagseed down in a field and growing 12 footers and selling it to a textile mill man.

so far....I will discuss this matters with my people and see what they think about growing hemp crops.. and that matters will bring up to dept of arg. (farm) in my county.. since its legal to grow hemp in NC.... I got 3 buyers to buy hemp for their productions...
why dea should be last people to contact.. I just want to make clear to them it is not a cannabis.. therefore.. I will grow some in the woods.. will hemp affect any of cannabis outdoor grow to be hermie? or no? seem like both hemp and cannabis works the same way? any one can help me out?

Latest posts

Back