Questions about growing marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgolu24

Reaction score
Hello, i'm very interested to plant my own marijuana but since i'm a noob at it i will tell you what i'm planing to do and then please comment on that.

I want to plant Big Bud because it has the bigest yield so are these information correct?
Big Bud - Yield(up to 800g), Height (100-140cm);

I will build a closet that is 50cm x 40cm x 150cm(height), but it the size may be changed. 50cm depth will stay but i can get the width a litle longer but then the hieght would be a litle shorter, because we have a roof under 35°. are the dimesnions good or should a adjust a litle? .

I will plant 20 seeds because there is a 50-50 that there would be some males and some wont make it so i think if i plant 20 seeds i would have around 5-10 healty females (i hope so ).

My soil mix:
Potting soil 60%
Perlite 15%
Building Sand 10%
Worm Castings 10%
Pre-Mix 5%

Now here is what i do:

I germinate the seeds and then i put them into pots that are around 5x5x10cm with the root down and keep them under constant light but ofcourse in a box with reflecting material) and soil moist for the next 2-3 weeks. The light will be always 10cm from the plant. On the picture there is a fluorescent lamp, i think it would be good but what wattage should i take since i will have 20 plants at the start.

Now it's the movment time. I will transfer them into 5 liter pots and under a light. Now, witch light would you suggest. I will have around 6 plants in my closet, or do you think that i can push more plants in my closet? And witch light should i choose and what wattage should i take due to my closet dimensions? I tought that light should be on for 12 hours a day and watering should be every 2-3 days. And that's it about my plants.

Ventilation . i tought about 6 computer fans should be enough, or is this to mutch? 2 for intake, 2 for exhaust, and 2 for air circulation. here is a sketch how would this look like on this page mgolu24[dot]com. The air circulation fans would be at the end of the pot and at the bottom of the plants, so it blows directly on the whole plants, thats why they are under 45°.

I measured the temperature in the room, and because these days it's really hot the maximum temeprature that i measured was 30°C so i think when i'm done with the construction colder days will come and the ventilation should lower the temperature also. I havent meauser by night but i'm sure it is mutch colder around 22°. So by the daytime the light would be on and by the night the light would be off, since the temperature must be lower when the lights are off.

Ok this is all folks, please tell me if i missed something and give me answers and advices please. Excuse me for spelling because i aint from USA nor England. THANKS!

mgolu24.JPG

Welcome to the group! I've placed your pics on this server. Linking them as you did gives anyone who looks a nice history of your IP address. On this server, it won't.

You'll find all the information you've asked, in posts on this site. I doubt you'll get many answers to this post, because you've asked too much.

Just go to the most appropriate part of this site and start reading posts. You'll learn everything you've asked.

Or, any grow book would cover the entire grow.

You'll find that if you ask for just one question at a time, you'll get much more help. Asking it all at once as you have is kind of overwhelming.

Good luck to you!

Thanks for the welcome and the pictures :). i Couldnt upload them there was some kind of error...

Yea i maybe asked to mutch :), and i definetly readed many things... but i couldnt put them together... so i tought that posting all my problems would be the best.

Ok, i will read more and try to figure it out, but if ill had some questions that i wont find i will definetly post them here ;).

Many thanks :)

damn dude your off to a nice start .... good luck .... and have fun with your baby's ... and love them..lol have fun dude ... good luck

Latest posts

Back