Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cloning isn't hard......... about 10 bucks spent at walmart and your ready....... I haven't been on here in a while....... but this place is full of info......... the info here and the good folks here taught me how to grow all the good meds I need.

btw....... if your not legal...... why you going to let people see/know your growing.smh

Im in agreeance with grower13 as herms can wreck a whole grow befow you catch them..Remember it only takes just one sac to seed everything you have in both rooms....Good luck..

Tough call to make brosef....knowing what I know now I wouldn't grow unknown bag seed over known genetics. It is tough to toss two flowering ladies, but if you are not in urgent need of smoke, tossing them in favor of your known genetic fem ladies might not be that bad an idea if you don't want to spend the next 6-8 weeks on hermie watch. Your call, and just my opinion.

Thank you guys for the input on my grow. As far as the person coming to help. I have known his hole life it is my nephew. Which is a Co grower.

My first grandmotherly advise to you is going to be to get a tarp or heavy duty plastic down on the floor so that you do not ruin the carpet.

I am a little less worried about hermies from your bagseed because you got a chunk of males out of them. However, one of the really bad things about bagseed is that you only know 1/2 of the genetics--the mother. The pollen could have come from ditch weed. Just looking at the plants, you can see the difference in the plants. The plants you have in vegging now are lusher with a lot closer internodal spacing.

It looks like you have 10 (?) plants vegging now, all females. I think that you are going to find that you want to get rid of the questionable plants and keep the known genetics. A 600W light is only good for 16-18 sq ft, so space is going to be at a premium--you only have room for x number of plants. When you start crowding and squeezing too many plants in too small a space, everything suffers. I would not lst or top any more as you are going to be crowded as it is. However until you get ready to put the vegging plants into 12/12, I would keep tending the bagseed plants just for the practice and keep a good eye out for hermies.

How are you cooling your 600 watt light and what are you for odor control?........

I use a 6"x24" phresh filter.. And a 6" x 18" phat filter... as for cooling i run 12-12 at night using 2 6" fans ..about 845 cfm total..My central A/c does the rest..

Thank you THG!!! For my cooling is not a problem the fan in photo takes care of it along with central AC. THG I have 20 plants in Veg. 10 are the bigger ones then I have 10 that are 2 weeks old. As far as topping I just topped them one time to get the top to split. If it gets to that point of more light I will order a 1000 watt and run 1600 watts of HPS. As far as the floor I have the plastic drip pans down. LOL

I could see the drip pans, but, please take granny's advise....drip pans are not enough. Just one drip pan that overflows or an accidental spill of nute solution can stain the carpet permanently. Tarps are cheap insurance.

Even 1600W is going to be pushing it with 20 plants. I have a 20 sq ft space with a 1000W and never put more than 8 plants in there. Just don't get more going than you have room to flower. Crowded plants are unhappy plants. And they look so happy now that I just don't want you to jeopardize that.

I had a bagseed grow before my current one and I'm with everyone else. Ditch the bagseed. I kept them alive for the practice as well but the reward was so not worth it. After a few weeks I couldn't get the nutes under control at all. Fed her a bit, she went yellow, fed her normal, she burnt. Then as I was harvesting and got deeper in I could see the good ol nanners on a few buds. They were hidden very well.

THG I just went thru all my plants and I see 5 that I would be willing to take out. This is how I look at it.
7 Blue Mystic are 13-14 inches tall and 5 weeks old just measured them
3 Wonder Woman are about 8-9 inches about 3 weeks old just measured them
2 Ice about 3 inches tall and about 10 days old
3 Snow White about 3 inches tall and about 10 days old.
3 Ice that got burnt when I changed over to Flora Nova and mixed a little hot. Kull these out
2 Snow White that got burnt also. Kull these out

Oh and 5 of the Mystics are showing there sex. Little teenie boppers today I tell you! Had to throw that one out there.

Latest posts

Back