quick autoflowering question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohninWI

Reaction score
I've been reading reports on here, and can't find a solid answer about producing seed from autoflowering plants.

I'm thinking of giving some Lowryders or Lowlife has an auto-AKxdiesel that sounds amazing.

I'm wondering how to produce more seed though. I wouldn't mind spending $40 for 10 seeds--but since I can't clone, I'd be buying another load of seed every couple months. And just asking for trouble with the postal service.

Anyone tried producing more seed from the autos? How did it work out? It would be great to get something more or less like the parents. But I'm hearing stories about super-small offspring and other weird genetics.

Just trying to get to the bottom of it.

If you have a stable auto and pollinate it with another stable auto, it will produce more stable auto seeds. If you are pollinating with an F1, your not sure what the seeds will do. That's basically it, that's why your probably getting conflicting reports, some are pollinating stable strains, others aren't.

john...I got the lowlife ak-47 x diesel growing right now 30 days old...nice plant....there are stickies here to tell you how ot collect pollen and germinated the female.....I just collected the pollen from the male in a baggie and used paint brush to apply to the lower branches of the female...HippieInEngland is producing seeds check out his thread...he knows what he is dong and can give you help if you need it.

Thanks.
I've been able to produce seed from regular-sized plants. I guess I'm just wondering about producing it when the plants are in hyper-growth mode! I'd like to make sure that I can get the offspring to be autoflowering too, so I don't end up buying seed 4 times a year!

I'll try to see if I can figure out how stable the strains are. If they are F2 or F3, I think I should be in luck.

Latest posts

Back