Quick Help Please!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
2 days ago i noticed my plant waz yellowing, and i seen a lil discolor to the edges of the leaves. Like turning a light green color. 2day it seems like it's not getting better and i seen the light color on the new growth jus a lil bit.i feed every 2days, and i feed it again 2day. my "Q" iz how long do it take for them to regain there dark green color?? if they do. im useing FF nutes grow big at the recommended doseage on the bottle.

it seems like your plants aren't getting enough nutrients, if you follow the bottle is not neccessary true. try my method the list on grow design and setup section under update room 2, guaranteed results not like the books.

ok but will they get they color back?? i know they wont get it back from nute burn but what about not getting enough nutes.

I dunno if they'll get the color back, but the new growth will be healthy and your plant will be fine. Don't worry too much about it. :)

PICTURES??????They wont get there color back,but the new growth will be healthy.Check your PH.and dont over do it with the nute's.They will be fine.

well i gotta know how many weeks has it been in flowering stage if its still in veg stage you could still save you plants. are you feeding you plants by foliar spray or are you watering the soil. and what chemical or nutrients are you using?

senhsy said:
and what chemical or nutrients are you using?

first post says fox farms growbig :)

hey just got your PM on this..... plants should be fine and will green back up some in a weak or so... I usally hit mine a couple of times with bigbloom in veg as well to help even out the NPK needs of the plant's...

peace

HGB said:
first post says fox farms growbig :)

hey just got your PM on this..... plants should be fine and will green back up some in a weak or so... I usally hit mine a couple of times with bigbloom in veg as well to help even out the NPK needs of the plant's...

peace

I got big bloom mixed in with it, both at full strenth and they seems to react to it nicely no nute burn or curling of the leaves so i guess i didnt over doit. thanx again!!

I do folir feed 1time aday in the morning with big bloom at 1/4th strenth. I dont use chems im going organic on this grow

Latest posts

Back