QUICK HELP (What activities to do after smoking weed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebest

Reaction score
Me and my friends smoke... daily. and we are sick of doing the same thing. We would like some alternative other than drive around and smoke. and watch a movie. Anyone got some activites/games. Site seeing that you would recomend after getting blazed!!

never heard or played mouse trap... :) i have a feeling ill be smited for that!

I like to keep it sober during the day to avoid ruts like yours. Weed can def. breed sedintary behavior, so I like to try doing new constructive things when I smoke it to counteract that. Lately I've been learning slide guitar and am having a blast (being high is the best way to learn this, as I sound awful, but weed makes the noise bearable). I also do alot of nature photography when high, there's something special about being out in nature when you're high, almost a religious experience every time. Kayaking is one of my fav. things ever to do, but its a bit cold yet. Another great thing to do is pick a fancy desert or meal to make, I find when I'm high I have an uncanny ability to add the perfect amount of spices and whatnot to dishes and its great way to pass the time with a little reward at the end (though the kitchen is usually a disaster area when I'm done cooking high). Another one of my fav things to do is go to my hippie buddies house to blaze, because he doesn't have a TV, we just hang out, talk about all kinds of crazy stuff, and just have fun. Its amazing the places you'll go in conversation, ect. without a TV around.

Weed puts us in touch with whatever we are doing, so I always try do be doing things good for the mind, body and soul.

Ha, I apologize for my hippiness in advance, hope ya find soemthin to do man!

Have you ever played the dice game Farkle? Google it, its fun and easy.

You could always go make shapes out of clouds outside if you're really really high. :D

Never really had a problem with being creative while being High thats when my best creativity happens. If you could see some of my finished projects that I have created you would be amazed. Examples would be my House, Cars, Trucks Motorcycles,,,ect...take care..

woodworking with old time tools. Nature hike loking for next year's grow spot. Karma sutra. these are a few of my favorite things. And long naps in a hammock after Wake'nBake mornings

Sometimes cultural attractions can be cool too - try aquariums, museums (especially ones with fun things to experiment with) and planetariums. We have all of these where I live and I can spend hours planted in front of giant fish tanks. Obviously i prefer sat dominant strains :stoned:

Find the best fishing spot you can, get high and hope for a big one. When you finally do get that big one yer gonna be a mess for a while! You might need a defib to get your heart going again;) and it'll take a while to loose the smile..

music? need i say more?

or, if i may suggest, "A night at the roxbury", always delivers when im baked!

Tending my to my plants while i'm baked is ALWAYS fun, but I like to be fishing and be stoned, HELL just being OUTSIDE when yer fried is the best! I don't find hiking a particularly buzz-friendly activity as it involves a lot of energy, which burns my high quickly. Get on ANY boat while wasted and 'nuff said.
I also dabble in building model tanks and sailing ships when the weathers to grumpy to go out, the smoke really allows me to focus on the little junk of building them. You guys got a console? Play sumthin two player co-op that involves just bashing the cr-p out of stuff. Vid-games always occupy the addled mind of the stony!:D Bake cookies or (sharp inhale!) BROWNIES.:hubba:

I love getting creative, and making things, like hemp necklaces, learning a knew knot for doing them is always fun, or making foam bracelets (they look pretty cool), I got into making stepping stones for a while, LED hula hoops, I love making things :)

Artist here after a bong session i like to pick up my brush splatter some oils on a nice big white canvas and Crank up the tunes.extream Mt bike riding is very kool as well....:bong::joint:

Mashing some clay can be very fun and stress relieving to! Plus you can make some pretty cool things with them ;) I can think of endless possibilities when it comes to creative activities :D

I take my dog on long walks, we can spend hours together, he's willing to go anywhere, never argues or expects to be the center of attention (though we both know he is).
We look at neighbors gardens, home remodling projects, and he gets to talk trash to the neighborhood dogs,(one of his favorite activities).

We usually go on long rides, sometimes get our selves lost on purpose. We go out to movies, also goto the mall and look around at the stores (and the weirdos) they are always fun! Cooking spree! which reminds me, I'm making tacco's tonight! Baked some brownies, and went into the city. Also, I work on my car as well, but I am looking for activities to do with some friends. Maybe stuff to do at night? Not really into the club scene. Cities are fun though!

Latest posts

Back