QUICK HELP (What activities to do after smoking weed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if this guy is mad yet.? We did kind of take over his post...

I think it comes down to this.. go fishing

city said:
I wonder if this guy is mad yet.? We did kind of take over his post...

I think it comes down to this.. go fishing

Well if he is mad we at least solved his problem ..... he's no longer bored..LOL:D

i live in the worlds finest location. i love to go out snowshoeing and takin a few rips on the pipe with me lady. its hard to do fun stuff with the winter

we started renovating our little house this winter, its been taking up our high time

Have a bath or swim. Very carefully of course. Water and intoxication don;t go to well together but the feeling of the water is awesome.

-Trippy

Trippy_Hippy said:
Have a bath or swim. Very carefully of course. Water and intoxication don;t go to well together but the feeling of the water is awesome.

Yes, good one!!!

A favorite, learned from a friend: Improvised jazz-dance in front of the fridge.

lol any 1 ever do that after doing a # , u look around and go were the heck am and how did i get here?:joint::yay:

longboarding. woo hoo! other than that i like to explore nature and run around like a little kid with my head cut off haha

The horizontal boogie, with company or even solo....fun when high. :D

:hubba:

greenfriend said:
longboarding. woo hoo! other than that i like to explore nature and run around like a little kid with my head cut off haha

How, exactly, do little kids whith thier heads cut off run?
Really bad mental image...LOL:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back