quick question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetmadnesS

Reaction score
alright, well, at first i thought my plant was a male. then i thought she was a female. and now im not so sure again. ive never seen another plant upclose other than this one and whatever im smoking which isnt any help, and all the pictures ive seen explaining the difference arent any help either. maybe its just to soon to tell still. but i do have a question, if my plant does turn out to be male, is there anything i CAN use it for. i mean, besides pollunating or something. or is it just a waist of time to keep growing it? after all this time i wouldnt want to just throw it out but why risk getting caught if there wont be any benefit from it. any advice?

if you can't tell than its prolly too early to tell.
Some peeps make hash outa the males....but the value is up to you.
I myself, chuck males unless its a spectacular ones for pollen. Few and far between for me....but a good male is hard to come by..(no jokes ma :p)
If it's your first grow just grow him/her out just for experience. IMHO
but next time don't put all you eggs in one basket. I typically do a 4-6 plant seed start and find a good female to take cuttings from. if solely a seed grower start at least four...your bound to have a fem.

thanks. i knew i should have started out with more, but i was afraid that if all of them turned out to be female that id feel guilty getting rid of a few. im VERY limited on space, so i dont really have room for any more than two. Ill just wait it out and see for sure what sex it is. If it does turn out to be male, i guess i will have to get rid of it. why have a liability in my closet if im not going to benefit from it. ive got about six very nice looking seeds from four of the best bags of bud ive smoked, so i can always start again.

They couldnt have been very good buds if there was seeds in em.

boys have nuts with no wanger

girls have 2 little white hairs :hubba:

Latest posts

Back