quit treatin me like a drug dealer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
...I don't "get it".. they're teenagers for krise sakes... and you are supplyig them weed?? .. you let them know that you grow??... Did you enjoy prison?? err what!
You my friend have set yourself up for a big fall. Do you realize the consequenses of "contributing to a minor"??....and you're seriously considering allowing them to bring 'more' kids over??. Do you realize how "quickly" a kid will rat you out??.. How easily intimidated teenagers are??.. The cops OR their parents can have them singing like a songbird in no time at all.
All it will take is for any one of those "kids" to get caught with that weed, and you're going to have a 'knock on your door'.. and it won't be a welcome knock.
IMO.. it was a "huge" mistake to ever get in the position that "you" have put yourself in.
I've refrained from useing the word "stupid".. but it's been tough. Sorry... but I'm haveing a hard time feeling any sympathy for your situation..

Sorry Papa but Hick hit the nail on the head. Im not sure how you will get out of this one, but GET OUT OF IT. I assure you they already told all their friends that you get them weed.

Someone else got busted from here because his wife (Or GF?) Ratted on them. My advice is get the pretty flowers out of the house. Kill them if you have to but just don't get caught.If they are indoor plants and you have nowhere to put them I would take them out to the woods and slice the bases off you pots and stick them in the ground and hope for the best. Anything is better then getting that dreaded un-announced knock.

Keep in mind...... for EVERY person that knows you grow, your chances of being busted go up 10%!!!!! You don't want ANYONE to know about your 'garden'. Granted these may be family members, but they can talk just as easy. I agree with Hick, you need to get out of the situation. Tell them you are quitting smoking, your buddy with the weed moved, or died or whatever you have to say...... when they are minors, the penalties go up...FOR YOU! They can get off scott free if they're caught. All they have to do is give 1 name.......... YOURS!!!! jmo

just remember how it was when you were a teen. they like to brag about the killer hookup they got, and the great weed they can get. anything to make them more popular in the eyes of thier friends. now they think your house is the weed hangout. if one of them gets popped you'll get popped shortly after. im not sayin all teens are like this but in my experiance most of them are. not they they plan on gettin you busted but they don't realize the risk involved. Hick said it all. if you insist on havin the one young person around make sure you explain what could happen if your caught. loose lips sink ships. jmo

I'm going to have nightmares about your situation. This a cluster bomb that's going to go off in all directions. Everything you have is at risk, including your family. Maybe one of these kids decides you're making a lot of money at this and it's hidden in the house somewhere?

You're getting very good advice from everyone here. I would get rid of everything immediately.

The main reason I started growing is the simple act of buying is so much riskier than growing. I was a wreck just realizing that people knew I smoked, let alone being put in an actual buy situation on a regular basis. I even became uncomfortable putting my real friends at risk doing what you're doing - middlemanning it. I can't live with myself if my best friend gets busted for the bag he picked up for me and is now doing hard time.

chill my friends,... thats how I feels too!! these kids is relative of mine.. I didnt tell any thing, they just came in my home out of blue.. saw 3 little babies at the backyard.. so, IM cleaning it up right now.. and I already straightfoward with these kids, and made some rules.... that kid s mother died like last year he went bad time himself.. I would like make good role for him just to avoid any rats and snitches craps... im tryin to count the trust in circle and treat them as my family what yall think my friends?

Neo drives a geo said:
Someone else got busted from here because his wife (Or GF?) Ratted on them. My advice is get the pretty flowers out of the house.
damit I do like people that do mind their own business, but I do not like people that do not mind their own business, dam sorry to hear that about wife rattin out..pray Im doing the right thing jeez

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
as for them coming over,i'd be careful of that and keep it 2 a minimum.as for bringin the girs over,if theyre not of age..definitly not.and as for them finding out about my garden.i wouldnt have told the boys and i definitly wouldnt have my growroom set up to where it would be obvious of whats going on.if you have awife,let her know.but other then that,nobody in your life really needs to know.if you need help or want to talk about growing.come to the forums.dont trust anybody when your growing illegally though.and just be aware of whats going around your house as much as possible.id even go as far as to tell them your neighbor asked why you always leave when the kids show up to your house.as for giving your connects # out,i wouldnt. unless if he's cool with selling to someone he doesnt know (which is very dumb) dont give out your connects number,very disrespectful in my opinion.any
connect i have would cut me off so quick if i was out promoting them and given out their #'s. anyways,nice thread though bud-peace

right, told them I dont feel right if they do that in my home..so they are doin it at the gym this friday, whew.. out of my hand now... glad I did beef up in right measurement

HMAN said:
Keep in mind...... for EVERY person that knows you grow, your chances of being busted go up 10%!!!!! You don't want ANYONE to know about your 'garden'. Granted these may be family members, but they can talk just as easy. I agree with Hick, you need to get out of the situation. Tell them you are quitting smoking, your buddy with the weed moved, or died or whatever you have to say...... when they are minors, the penalties go up...FOR YOU! They can get off scott free if they're caught. All they have to do is give 1 name.......... YOURS!!!! jmo

yeah...Im cleaning it up..to avoid it at all cost.. I got plan though.. thank you everybody for these advises and advices, I do ultimatly appericate it very much

Yeah, Papabeach, get rid of those kids. I can imagine the scenario, it makes me nervous, and I'm not even there. You need to tell them that it's over with. If you must make up a story, then do so. Do whatever it takes to get rid of them! You know that they're potential trouble, or else you wouldn't be asking us what to do about them.

I didn't bother to read the rest of the posts after the first, so if this has already been addressed, sorry.

Dude. You seriously need to set boundaries. If you don't, people will not know when they are stepping over the line. People will continue to push forward on you until you tell them enough is enough. After that, if they can't respect your wishes then you don't need to be around them. You don't want to get busted as a "dealer" when all you were doing is helping out some friends.

thank you, thank you everybody, I do appericate all these concerns from all friends all of you gave in..HICK did hit other big nail on my head, that really hit me hard about kids and pot, and the law, NOW I do understand I do have to avoid my kids when i smokes... and good news, I realized I did left computer on signed in mp.com I was away for 4/5 hours I had to move all plants to the safe house, thanks to someone special, and I do trust all the time..shes adult too..anyway..they safe now...I can sleep night, trust me..its better than few hours ago Im seroious!!, anyway I will tell the boys I am done with growing cuz I do not really need some kid s mouth to give me some troubles ... if they keep defend it, I will say I dont care they bought one kid that I dont know that first night, I didnt like that.. im sorry, im done and though... (Im SAFE) for real, thank you everybody!! if it was not for yall I wouldnt think about moving it to other place, again, thank you allll very much I love yall hey leo, dont think about it, or you gonna be fool I dare ya!! straight up leos!!

There is a fine line between selling weed and distributing it. I think that worrying about legal issues goes on the selling side. If you wanna hookup your buddies with some dro, that is generally a safe bet. But if you are dealing with people that you think MIGHT get made and turn on you then you have already crossed the line. If you think they are that far removed from your inner circle then think how they view you.
Lie to them. Tell them you already have troubles and you can't do it any more. Problem solved.

All good.. told the boys I'm though... they was dispoint. on me. oh well I told them I am better off spendin with my family than have someone that kind of age to snitch my white rice butt and cost more in my time... no thanks...
he said he aint gonna to snitch, I said thats fine... I feel better that way, thank ya maybe when ya get get older maybe one day, dont know.. wait and see how I feel, and ya alright..though...., (whew!!!! Im safe!)

seems to me you really need to tell these people that your're not there MJ connect. point blank period...because what'll happen is that they'll get the wrong impression and where I come from word on the street spreads quickly especially if its some good smoke.

Yo Ho papabeach1,

I really can tell you that the respect you desire from the kids will hinge upon your decisions as the man of the house. As for the kiddies spending the night, you can say yes as long as they are sleeping in different rooms.

I may seem a bit hard nosed on this, but I have been involved with the medical world all my life. I have a brother who is a MD, Mom just retired as a critical care nurse, and I was cross trained as a medic in the military. I can tell you that one out of every four females now carries some type of std's and that is flat out scary.

I was able to explain to my children a long time ago what the benefits of waiting were. My son has since married and is very pleased that he waited, and he found a girl that was doing the same. Your kids might not like hearing that sorta stuff at first, but later on they will see you as loving them as a father should.

As for the smoke issue, though my family knows, I still keep it private and have never allowed them to see it, or taste it with me. My son says that if he should ever decide to try it, then he would prefer to be safe, and with me. That is a mighty fine feeling to know that my son respects me so much, we are best friends, and we realize the importance of being straight up with each other, That is what I recommend for you too.

smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna

Blood can be the worst. Over the years I have learned to tell em I only know a dealer and he only works during daylight. Good boundaries in the game keep peoople from causing you to make bad desicions.

It sad but true. Alto of smokers don't have the disipline to grow and or deal. You have to have a different thought process than these people.

I am so glad I gave up that lifestyle. Nothing but stress and drama

yeah...2 brothers, one of that is my 3rd bro as "brother in law" but still underage.. he ought be lucky.. cuz one of my brother does pay bills, work his butt off.. he takes his own responsibility , as I do too.. both of us, sets good example to my little brother, he has been st8 up lately, doing good in school...
so for that other bro in law,... he sure act like hes from blood gang.. and there is a fine line somewhere he is tryin to take advantage of us.. that ain't gonna happen!!.. so therefore he have to change before he can be a family !
get a job, be responsible, makin cash right of way... and be man and apologize me for tryin to get over behind my back under my roof and smack my butt for the prevention I gave for him to avoid to get minor pregnancy!
he can mind his business somewhere else, I don't want hear it.. but not here at my home thanks! everybody thank you!!

Latest posts

Back