Rabbit's Recreation Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RABBIT

20 Class A Cigarettes
Reaction score
Welcome all y'all who swing through here (yes HELLO to even ze trollz :ignore: )...

Running plants in the RecRoom from many different breeders, some large names, some obscure...I only keep the dankest as mommas and poppas. Well, the dankest we can get into the garden ya know. Clone-only strains = we don't have any :rolleyes: , everything here has been selected through batches of seed.

The grow medium is all equal 1/3 FFOF, JustRightXtra, and boring ol' perlite.

Nutes consist of the base General Organics line for veg and bloom, black strap unsulfured molasses, SSU, Gravity, and Botanicare or Technaflora CalMag. Just started using Root 66 and that is a great product in my short experience of 6 months with it. Throughout the whole life of the plant from bean to bud I use Plant Success brand mycos, really affordable and uber beneficial.

Well I guess the idea here in this Recreation Room journal I'll show some of the plants, buds, beans, and beginner breeding that goes on out here in BFE :farm: ...peace!

nouvellechef said:

I'll give it a shot Chef, there's some outstanding growers on here, gotta get in the crew for sure :D .

There's a bit of photo resizing to do here first but they're on the way. Hope everyone is having a kickazz day out there.

The pic is a bud from my favorite plant to grow/smoke...pure coffee mocha dark hashish goodness...Chunky Purple HashWreck.

HG-curing-2010.jpg

Your holding back RABBIT. Don't let this guy fool ya. He does some great grows.

Looking forward to the garden RABBIT.

Welcome aboard Rabbit! Awesome bud shot. Share your knowledge!

Very nice pic there rabbit, Looking forward to some more pics, as rose said we love our pics here.

Whoa! Multi-quote madness :stoned: , I do hope y'all all come by anytime ya like. It's been a bit since I've been resizing photos so I'll stick to some of the "Old School" ones I have from previous grows. My girl holding the giant Papaya is my all time favorite (that I can share:hubba: ).

Been having some fun reading through other folks grows and advice/questions threads. Real good bunch of knowledge and spirit here.

NikkiPapaya.jpg

101_5669.jpg

These pics give ya a peek at a little bit of what is current in the RecRoom...

Left to Right...

BHO and Bio-Diesel beans all the way from CO. Beyond stoked for the Bio-Diesel (Sensi Star x Sour Diesel), these are bagseed from 2008.
The gent who sent me these gems currently runs them from seed and seeks to inbreed them further. His mommas are out of this world frosty, funky, behemoths. These are the most "asked about" cl*nes in my collection and I have only 3 sprouts so far...they are my most rare seed today.

The second pic is a gang of seeds from the coolest dude in Denmark by the name of Lalandia. Right now I am running the "Burkle Thai" ([Purple Urkle x Bubblegum] x Lemon Thai), can't wait to crack the next series...either Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze x Northern Light or Red Herijuana Fruit Bud x Lemon Thai.

Blue Geez male (Blue Cheese x Chem/OG), this is a strain my dude Freak from Cabin Fever Seed Breeders put together. I am simply making some F2's of the Blue Geez but he gave me the Go-Ahead on also using the BG pollen on other plants. The male has been shaken down over the period of the last 5 days and I've gotten nearly two grams of viable dust in storage now. I'll get picks up of the BG momma who has been pollinated within the past 48 hours.

Last but not least is a big green pheno of the CPHW, by far these are the most wonderful plants I have ever had the pleasure to grow...I just don't let go of these.

1-31-11-BHO and Bio-D(2)resized1.jpg

2-22-11-Lala-resize.jpg

2-24-11 (4)BGstudresize.jpg

3-1-11-CPHW (21)resize.jpg

RABBIT said:
I'll give it a shot Chef, there's some outstanding growers on here, gotta get in the crew for sure :D .

There's a bit of photo resizing to do here first but they're on the way. Hope everyone is having a kickazz day out there.

The pic is a bud from my favorite plant to grow/smoke...pure coffee mocha dark hashish goodness...Chunky Purple HashWreck.
That's a beautiful bud! Are you flowering at a lower temperature to get those colors or is it just a strain thing? Also, what does CPHW stand for? And how did you like the papaya strain? I'm growing it currently, at about 14 days vegging... Just curious as to what to expect!

I shall follow the white rabbit :aok:
looks awesome mate!

Nom nom nom.

I have my bong, my lighter....but sadly none of that bud you're teasing with!! Looks real good rabbit.

Gixxerman420 said:
That's a beautiful bud! Are you flowering at a lower temperature to get those colors or is it just a strain thing? Also, what does CPHW stand for? And how did you like the papaya strain? I'm growing it currently, at about 14 days vegging... Just curious as to what to expect!

Hola 420, well man the temps get down to about 60F at night here, it definitely helps with the colors. I also believe using primarily organic nutrients helps each strain present colors more naturally and a lot of times that will mean pinks, purples, blues, and sometimes nearly black. Those colors can/will become present in the stems, petioles, foliage, and of course...the nugs :)...our favorites!

CPHW (Chunky Purple HashWreck) is a strain from a private breeder in the NW US. His wife has a condition that NEEDS strong MMJ to combat the effects of the illness she suffers from. So he began to hobby breed and wound up creating (in my opinion) some astounding plants, working into F3's and beyond. He has since moved on to work with more diverse and "new" strains, sadly the CPHW is discontinued. So with the remaining seedstock and mothers already in the stable I've begun to make some hybrids with pollen from Flo, Mental Floss, 1989 Skunk, and Blue Geez.

The Papaya we grew was a vigorous mofo man, it was from a feminized seed a couple of years ago. Even though the plant had a massive amount of dense buds on it, at no point did the branches give way or snap. If I remember correctly she was taken down at 65 days from start of 12/12, 50/50 light amber/cloudy. When we smoked it the buzz was definitely UP, electric little buzz, not a full blown KO stone. Nice for the head and spirit, you can be very active on that weed (at least the pheno we had). I think that strain is prolly pretty homogenous by now so it's a safe bet to expect some nice dried fruit flavors and positive cerebral/mood elevation. It can be a little racey for sure and maybe have some less experienced smokers kinda 'noided out ya know. Overall, a fun strain to grow and smoke, no 'nanners or weird hermi stuff either with temps sometimes going over 110F.

Past pic of Papaya...

papayaclose.jpg

ozzydiodude said:
Now that's the killer Rabbit head food:hubba:

Dude, thank you for the heads up on this joint, place is awesome man :farm: !

Just a buncha ganja enthusiasts not trying to climb over each other ya know.

TheKlonedRanger said:
Nom nom nom.

I have my bong, my lighter....but sadly none of that bud you're teasing with!! Looks real good rabbit.

Gracias Kloned, hope you're smoking good man...here's a "J" in sprit, enjoy!

Jointresize.jpg

Holy Crap Rabbit that papaya is HUGE. WOW.
Hope you don't lose the strain that helped your friends wife. We need that.

Latest posts

Back