rain water?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justagrower

Reaction score
anybody know if rain water goes bad? its been raining alot here and i put buckets out to catch water but i wasnt sure if after awhile it would be bad

Keep it covered so it can't be contaminated and it will be fine.

rain water is probably the best with an exception. Your rain water be pure like.. in country areas, no so much city area bc it alters the ph level. i live in the countryside and in fact use rain water for my plant.

jackherer12.jpg

like he said...depends on the pollutants in the air ....i normally just take a jug and fill a gallon or so of my koi pond water... both contain water plants and fish emulations.

I have tested tap, store bought filtered, and rain water, with rain water being the cleanest...from the center of one of the largest cities in America. Rainwater came in second only to my reverse osmosis system....and not by much.

The outdoor environment conditions the soil pretty well... I've never had a plant go bad on me outside.... however I've had plenty "disappear".

i use water from a natural spring not to far from here, they love that stuff!!

how do you know that it is natural? how do you know there isnt some kid taking a piss in it everyday before you come to collect? lol

well if he is, good, cause urine is good for them ;) ask elephant man the soil master!

Latest posts

Back