Re Hydrating over dry bud, an old DIY from MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wetdog

Old Droopy Dog
Reaction score
From an old thread concerning over dry bud.

I've done all the wrong ways, orange peels, apple chunks, whatever. I know how NOT to do it. :p

Anyway, a member suggested taking an over dry bud and putting it between 2 slices of fresh bread. Made sense and I remembered it.

Fast forward a couple years or so. Got a pt or 1/2 pt (not sure ATM) of over dry nice purple bud. Took most out and stuffed in 1/2 slice of whole wheat (what I had), put the rest of the buds back in and the other 1/2 slice on top, screwed the lid on good.

24+- hours later, buds are re hydrated, but not overly so like with the fruit and stuff. Moisture, but not overly mold causing moist. IYKWIM.

Anyway, a good suggestion that works. Just took me a couple years to check out.

Wet

Thanks for the tip Wet... I usually use a fresh bud or two but nice to know I can go to a slice of bread if I have no fresh buds.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks for the tip Wet... I usually use a fresh bud or two but nice to know I can go to a slice of bread if I have no fresh buds.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BOY, I'd go with the fresh bud too.:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :hubba: Wish I had that choice. LOL

That just made me laugh. That's the reason I haven't had to try the bread trick for the last couple years.;)

Wet

Wetdog said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BOY, I'd go with the fresh bud too.:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :hubba: Wish I had that choice. LOL

That just made me laugh. That's the reason I haven't had to try the bread trick for the last couple years.;)

Wet

Yeah I have not had a fresh bud around since last May....smoking scraps from the scrap jar.:eek:

I use a small cornor of sponge and dampon it with plan old water. Fruits will cause mold. another goon natural method is med's into a plastic bag and sit in the sun and constellation/mosture will appear and freshen up dry bud's.

Latest posts

Back