Reading and smoking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just finished a good book by john grisham " a painted house"
well worth the effort to read

I just read the internet when I've been smokin. ;) My eyes play tricks on me if I try and read a book.

The only place I do like to read is in the bathtub though. I am almost finished with Pamela Anderson's 1st book called Star, A Novel. It's actually pretty good. :D

Stoney Bud said:
I just wanna look at the pictures...Hhahaahaha

Goofy!!! ;)

No pics, sorry. But it is about Pams life, the names are just changed a little, hehe. Man she has a LOT of sex. I am almost jealous! :D

SmokinMom said:
Man she has a LOT of sex. I am almost jealous! :D

Some things are better than reading. :bugger:

But for the spiritual reader, try Richard Bach and his book "Illusions" What an awesome perspective on life as we don't know it. "Jonathon Livingston Seagull" is a good read too.

Otherwise Robert Ludlum has some great spy stuff that I love. "The Bourne Identity" got made into a movie if you don't like reading. It turned out ok but the books are way better to get lost in.

Stoney Bud said:
I just wanna look at the pictures...Hhahaahaha
Stoney Bud we have her in a Playboy issue i'll send it down to ya. ;)

last book i read stoned was dantes inferno...if ur too high its hard to understand but its bugged out how he travels through hell:bugger:

Latest posts

Back