Ready for transplant???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timdog4

Reaction score
My northern lights babies are almost four weeks old, they seem kinda small but this is my first grow so what do I know. check out pics in my grow journal below, are they ready to transplant? I am gonna finish them in 3 gallon pots. Please feel free to give me some feedback, i would appreciate it.

read the GJ on the NL seedlings man they look :aok: good recovery from the burnt :yay: i dont see why you cant TP them now into the 3 gal potters and then its only one move and your ready for them in their finishing pots.

i was planning to finish them in 3 gallon pots. I would think that would be okay. What ya think?

Go ahead and transplant, they look healthy enough to take a little shock keep it up bro they r lookin nice.

IMO 3 gal for an indoor grow is plenty man thats what im using. after clones root or seeds break i just put them in their big home for the grow.

timdog4 said:
i was planning to finish them in 3 gallon pots. I would think that would be okay. What ya think?

I grow my batches in 2 gallon pots, and they don't get rootbound. I have my mothers in 3 gallon pots.

Latest posts

Back