ready to come down, name this plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcoolj

Reaction score
I am an avid grower I grow for myself and no other reason. I live in the Southeast where the heat and the cold can ruin a crop. So I moved my grow to the attic where it gets up to 130F. This is how I did it. My grow space is 40"x40" 5' high.
surf.gif

I took a light wood 1"x2" and framed the box then I took a 3m board or a 1"insulated foam board turning the refective side in and tacked it to the frame duct taping any gaps. I took a $11.00 bathroom vent and cut whole in top of the box and set in place. I disconnected a air duct to a room not in use and re directed it to my box at the bottom, I placed a small clip fan and set fan and vent to come on every hour for 15min. I purchased 3 105W CFL at 6000k and 1 400W MH all for growth and Veg.
bong.gif

Purchased a female mix of 10 pills from White Widow seeds and they gave free 10 White widow seeds all for $49.00 best deal on the net check it out. my room stays between 65 to 80 F depending if the lights are on. after 3 weeks from seed I switched to 12/12 normally I would veg for 4 to 6 weeks depending on the plant but because of height restrictions I switched my lights to 2700K for CFL which again are 105W each and a 400W HPS lots of light for 4 plants. All in All I have only $350.00 invested and that includes lights seeds and box all fans and timers, if you search there are some great deals on lights on e-bay. please feel free to comment. I look forward to herring what you think.
thankyou.gif

pics did not come up first time heres my Girl one of 4 enjoy 8 weeks of flowering

rsz_ohya_011.jpg

rsz_ohya_001.jpg

rsz_ohya_003.jpg

rsz_ohya_007.jpg

looks good, what do the trichs look like? seems it could go another week or so in flower?

yea, maybe go another week. thats what it kinda looks like

djcoolj said:
I am an avid grower I grow for myself and no other reason. I live in the Southeast where the heat and the cold can ruin a crop. So I moved my grow to the attic where it gets up to 130F. This is how I did it. My grow space is 40"x40" 5' high.
surf.gif

I took a light wood 1"x2" and framed the box then I took a 3m board or a 1"insulated foam board turning the refective side in and tacked it to the frame duct taping any gaps. I took a $11.00 bathroom vent and cut whole in top of the box and set in place. I disconnected a air duct to a room not in use and re directed it to my box at the bottom, I placed a small clip fan and set fan and vent to come on every hour for 15min. I purchased 3 105W CFL at 6000k and 1 400W MH all for growth and Veg.
bong.gif

Purchased a female mix of 10 pills from White Widow seeds and they gave free 10 White widow seeds all for $49.00 best deal on the net check it out. my room stays between 65 to 80 F depending if the lights are on. after 3 weeks from seed I switched to 12/12 normally I would veg for 4 to 6 weeks depending on the plant but because of height restrictions I switched my lights to 2700K for CFL which again are 105W each and a 400W HPS lots of light for 4 plants. All in All I have only $350.00 invested and that includes lights seeds and box all fans and timers, if you search there are some great deals on lights on e-bay. please feel free to comment. I look forward to herring what you think.
thankyou.gif

Nice set up! Thanks for the insulation sheet with the reflective side tip, might have to use that on a room of mine that badly needs a partial rebuild. Sheets of panda film draped over wood really have a very minimal ability to withstand any weight on them... like one way vents and heavy ducting and such, the insulation sheets might really be better for me. Thanks again.

btw, pretty plant.

SkunkPatronus said:
Nice set up! Thanks for the insulation sheet with the reflective side tip, might have to use that on a room of mine that badly needs a partial rebuild. Sheets of panda film draped over wood really have a very minimal ability to withstand any weight on them... like one way vents and heavy ducting and such, the insulation sheets might really be better for me. Thanks again.

btw, pretty plant.
THE SHEETS COME IN 4'X8' SIZES LOWES OR HD FOR $ 10.00 IT WAS EASY TO WORK WITH AND INSULATES VERY WELL IF YOU USE A LITE WOOD THE FRAM WILL GIVE WHEN NEEDED TO BUT VERY STRONG.

beautiful plants cant wait to get my widow seeds..what was your ratio of female to male when you germinated? ty

2Dog said:
beautiful plants cant wait to get my widow seeds..what was your ratio of female to male when you germinated? ty

After many grows I finly figured out its not qaunaty but qaulity so I germ. 4 seeds 2 fem mix 2 WW freebies all 4 were germ within 2 days poped up after 2 more days 3 weeks later I went to bloom even though the plants could have veged for 3 more weeks the two fem mix one of wich flowered and was ready to come down after 7!/2 weeks the other is a haze wich is screwing up my grow room. it wont be ready for another 3 weeks. the WW freebies you could pay $50.00 for on other sites, I was very happy with the out come. I just germ and put in soil 2 more of the frebies and have allready poped up they will go to the grow room in 1 week with 2 weeks of 18/12 and I will switch to 12/12 for 8 weeks hopefully the will be both litle girls 2. I can only wonder how big the WW could have gotten if I veged for 6 weeks. Thank you for your support.

Latest posts

Back