ready to harvest neen help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hottip

HOTTIP
Reaction score
I want to ask some questions about harvesting my grow. Here's the problem, I tried to post some pictures as attackments but for some reason I cant add the pictures. I am running Windows 7 and have sent several request to the web master and to moderators but no one has responded, so what am I doing wrong?

The link HL posted should help. I have to say that I did not receive anything from you regarding your inability to post pics.

Pictures generally do not help when trying to determine harvest time--there is just not enough detail. The only real way to determine whether the plant is ready for harvest is to check the trichs with a microscope at least 30x. Have you checked the trichs?

Do you know the strain? How long have they been in flowering? What kind and size light are you using?

:ciao:

Happy Harvesting

take care and be safe

The Hemp Goddess said:
The link HL posted should help. I have to say that I did not receive anything from you regarding your inability to post pics.

Pictures generally do not help when trying to determine harvest time--there is just not enough detail. The only real way to determine whether the plant is ready for harvest is to check the trichs with a microscope at least 30x. Have you checked the trichs?

Do you know the strain? How long have they been in flowering? What kind and size light are you using?

Thanks, You asked the right questions. They have been flowering for about a month and the trichs are turning cloudy and they are growning outdoors. I will be moving in 1 month and want to harvest before I move,
The picture problem is another issue. If I click on the attachment icon (paper clip) nothing happens. I have Windows 7 and Picassa and I am able to post photos on other forums

I use windows 7 and use Paint to get them sized. Wish I could help you.

They cannot be anywhere near done after only a month flowering. Virtually all strains are going to take 8+ weeks of flowering to be finished. How are you checking the trichs?

Try to follow the instructions on the link HL gave you to post pics. They need to be posted directly here and not linked as an attachment.

Latest posts

Back