real sex problem :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, your girlfriend is being manipulated by the mind control satellite. You need to make her a tin foil hat and she needs to wear it all the time
too funny art!! LMAO

It would seem you have more sex than brain function. If you found a woman who wants sex but does'nt want to talk or hang around afterwards, what the hell are you complaining about?
thas wat im talkinbout cubby. isnt that a mans dream come tru tho? lol

really dig the hat bro lol

hmmmm.. I'd just put her back in her stall and lock the gate
now thats just wrong. funny as hell tho hick. hahaha

Originally Posted by crozar
i feel bad for her to leave me because im the first for her .
if i had a dollar for every time i herd that one. or even the one "your the only one to ever get me off" lmao really. but maybe ya were tho who knows. sorry not laffin at you crozar. its just all too funny this thread.
never have i had so many laffs off one thread before on here. lol thansk much for brightnein my day all.
you could just punch her in the face
now thats not that funy tho. like cubby said. really why would ya punch someone who gives u sex and doesnt want a dinner an movie an to talk for hours an hours after wards. an all that.
if ya ask me crozars got a good thing goin lol
sorry i aint got no hilarious addition to it all.

Crozar,

Are you having sex with your plants or channeling the sex life of your plants? I was hoping that this was a chronicle of a dialogue between two plants that chose to come out of the closet so to speak. Too bad you chose to downgrade this forum with your sexual shortcomings (which is most likely the root of your problems anyway).
You'll find that many sheep become uncooperative when forced into bondage and lingerie.:holysheep: Yes, this thread is completely ludicrous.

Mr.Greengenes

I think you need the book How To Make Love To A Woman. To me, if she's unhappy then she didn't get satisfied, if you know what I mean.

And damn, I thought all men just rolled over and went to sleep after a good roll in the hay. :p

Get a grip, bro. If she isn't speaking to you after you 'do your thing' it's because technically, she can't. If you are really that butthurt for self confirmation or verification just pop open her air valve and give her a little 'squeeze' ;)

Also, guys... Lets give poor Cozar a break here... Unless she arrived with a 'Tested By' sticker stuck on her a$$, it's possible he was her first...:confused2: :cool:

loooove.gif

And damn, I thought all men just rolled over and went to sleep after a good roll in the hay.

See! Now thats why SmokinMom is our MVP. A woman that knows how to shut up after.

Im kiddin SmokinMom. :p

nvthis said:
Get a grip, bro. If she isn't speaking to you after you 'do your thing' it's because technically, she can't. If you are really that butthurt for self confirmation or verification just pop open her air valve and give her a little 'squeeze' ;)

Also, guys... Lets give poor Cozar a break here... Unless she arrived with a 'Tested By' sticker stuck on her a$$, it's possible he was her first...:confused2: :cool:

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are :)

And I thot all guys wanted you to bring them a six pack and a sandwich after....or was that turn into a six pack and a sandwich.....?
If you dont like sex, get another woman, one who does not like it as much as you.....from what I heard as a bartender there are GAZillions of women that way, NEVER once did I hear this complaint as a bartender.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I am not getting something here.
Are you saying, once your done, you have the ability to go directly to sleep?

I should be the one here complaining. Mine wont shut up, and wont go make me a sandwich.

You see, the sandwich....never fails.....or as SM says, "rolls over and goes to sleep".

tcbud said:
You see, the sandwich....never fails.....or as SM says, "rolls over and goes to sleep".

And whats wrong with a sandwich? If I just burned 5 good mins of energy doing all the work. I deserve to be refueled!
Im a old man for goodness sakes.

Let's settle this once and for all. I just had relations with Crozar's girlfriend and we enjoyed each other immensely. She wanted to know where NorCalHal got such a slimming/flattering photo of Crozar to use as his avatar. She also said that Crozar smells like a pig, is hung like a hamster and has fewer teeth than a backhoe bucket. It didn't help that she continues to walk in on Crozar when he's pleasuring himself to Livestock Illustrated magazine.
It just goes to show you that there are two sides to every story.
Mr.Greengenes

i appreciate the help =) ive managed to close this thread for my heart =)

Latest posts

Back