real sex problem :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Cromagnum man,

You must type funny because your knuckles scrape on the ground when you walk. She'll bust you, man, 'cause she's probably shacking with the constable too.

TURKEYNECK said:
All jokes aside, I hope you find your way buddy. Woman are confusing sometimes, you just gotta roll with the punches. Atleast she didnt hermie on ya:p

I will drink to that......
maybe womens wouldnt be so confusing if they were LISTENED to sometimes. Just kiddin', been with the Mr fifteen years, and now I answer my questions directed towards him.....and silence is assent in my book, or not. I get confused too sometimes.

ArtVandolay said:
Just sometimes, TN? :)

:rofl: Actually women are pretty predictable and not impossible to read. Once you excuse their individual personalities from the equation and get to the core of existance it's not unlike reading a plant (sorry gals, but us men fall under that exact same law as well). We are all predispositioned to react to stimuli with certain values. There are exceptions, but not as many as you might think.

Most women can comfortabley agree that whining, crushy, weak, wussy boys aren't what they want (really, just ask them) Women gravitate to strong, abrasive, brash & confident men. This isn't neccesarily by choice, but ingrained into our species. A women can settle for a man she can walk all over, but it likely will not satisfy her in the least and that relationship becomes a train wreck in the making. I don't make these rules, nor did I discover them but there has been an amazing amount of work, research and studies done to verify it.

Cozar, you're just gonna have to grow a backbone and take over being 'the man'. If you represent someone that doesn't offer any kind of challange to speak of, she's gonna get bored bro. When she gets bored, you're in trouble. You're gonna have to get some confidence going and tell her to kick rocks. If she comes back, you might be cool. If not? Oh well. Find something else, but you don't want to be the door mat forever do ya?

And if this has offended any of the ladies in the MP crowd, ...I dunno what to tell ya:D 'cept I haven't given away any secrets that cannot be easily found in a collegiate book or on the interent:p Love ya all...

This is the tale of daniel morgan,
Who had a tiny electric organ,
His girlfriend sighed out a silent jeez,
And she put her hand on his tiny keys.

For it was one inch tall when fully reared,
Whilst laying down it disappeared,
He could slip his organ in any pocket,
It didnt touch the sides, so didnt block it.

Daniel often played with his organ alone,
Sometimes he would sigh, sometimes a moan,
He often held the base and he twinkled his key,
And with a tear in his eye, he smiled with glee.

For he liked his organ and the pleasure it gave,
He became a secret addict, a secret slave,
Now if yours is tiny, dont hide it away,
It still plays a tune, enjoy your day.

Hippy.

;)

:peace:

better late than never, excellent HIE, and NV, you hit that nail right on the Head.

What you have got here is a perfect situation Crozar...lol...after she leaves break out the good **** and kick back....

i'm with nv, time to cowboy up. next time she comes over for a booty call, tell her she's to late, that you got tired of waiting, and called a pro to do her job. then close, and lock your door in her face. (if she's the psycho (sp?) type, do it through the locked door.) or as nv states, tell her to go kick rocks. then come back when she grows up.

btw, how old is shim?

and to you ladies, whats the harm in a six pack, and a ham and scheese sammy? a man needs some nourishment 'tween sessions.:hubba: .

you can't cater to 'em all crozar. sometimes you just gotta sit back, and let 'em bring the love to you. but man, do you realize the situation your in? kerr-slap. wam-bam thank you mam. let her show herself to the door, then make your own sammy, and get some MP time in.

I've read thru this thread twice--can someone help me see what the problem is? Seems like the perfect situation long as you don't have to sleep in the wet spot.

My "Daddy Issue Radar" seems to be pinging a large object of the starboard bow.

Evasive Maneuvers Number Two!!

Sounds like this is the beginning of a huge, huge problem.

Only one song comes to mind when i read the first post.
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kIZeVoRBuU
Sounds like your a booty call. All in how much self esteem ya got. If your in it for the fun. Go with it, but if you are going to want more...best to move on. IMO. If they are issues prolly get worse. Your call, sounds like your both young and getting to know the human condition. We are all screwed in the head :p

Yep, I understand, but I had the opposite problem, back in the day.....
First bf, he was a Jesus Freak (anyone remember them?) loved Jesus, loved me. After lovin me, well.....swore he would put that "behind" him and stop the sex part of relationship, well that didnt work for long (he was young man remember). Very confusing to a young female, as I am sure it is for you.
Maybe she is feeling guilt for doing this act of Sex and guilt for liking it so much. Just a couple of ideas for you. I have no idea of your background, sex is kinda frowned on if your not married in some cultures, for religous reasons. I do know, once I tasted the forbidden fruit, I just got hungrier.

you gave me a dejavu :D thanks tcbud i know now the answer =) yes culture and religion is the key of thiss , she was a good girl i got her hungrier and she hates me for it , i need to quicken the marriage lol

Whoa crozar (westerners say Whoa meaning stop). Marriage should not be entered into just to have sex.....
Really.
Religion and culture aside, you got to have a stable liking for each other at the least.

Latest posts

Back