Red-Eye Jedi's first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red-Eye Jedi

No clue what I am doing
Reaction score
Okay, This is my first grow and I am very excited. I do not know the strain as these are just some seeds I had laying around from some real good smoke. I wanted to try it out on some free seeds before I plunked down cash for seeds I might kill.

My grow area is roughly a 2x2 cedar closet. currently I am using 3 300w flouros, and 2 40w tube flouros. I do not think this is enough light, to be optimal, and I am saving to buy morelight but this will have to do for now.
I have a total of six plants starting. I germed them using the paper towel method. They started slow but once I figured out that the seeds needed heat to germ they popped in a day. The pic below shows my plants 1 week after sprouting. All look healthy and green.
I started 5 of them in MG soil, and 1 is in regular cheap potting soil from Kmart. I have kept light on them 24/7 since they sprouted and so far so good.

Sorry the pics arent that good. I just got a new phone and was trying out the cam on it.

Any pointers anyone has I would love to hear.

mj1.jpg

mj2.jpg

Everything is looking great so far mang. Here's some GREEN MOJO for them little ladies. ;)

A good test case.... will be interesting to see the difference, if any, between MG and Kmart...

Keep it up, looks like a good start.

CG

Okay so it has been around 11 days since sprouting and I can see a difference already in the one plant in cheap soil. Maybe it will catch up later but for now there is a difference.

Below are some sample pics of a few plants. the last one is the cheap soil.

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachment4.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

Latest posts

Back