Reefer Madness Propaganda Film 1938

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man it's been so long since i watched that movie OC. All it does is make you wanna laugh your arse off because it's so damn dumb. *** were they thinking back in 1938? :rofl:

I actually thought it was a comedy.lol.

Really funny movie cos it's SOOOOOO ridiculous. :D

People on coke or speed don't act that whacky.
My favorite scene is the one where the woman is playing the piano
and the guy with her has this maniacal look on his face while he keeps on tellin' her to play "Faster", "Play Faster"
LOL Cracks me up every time.

Hey that is too funny. I saw that movie years ago and I thought it was a satire made in the 1960's or 70's. Now that I know they were serious, its even more of a comedy.

:laugh:

Thanks for the journey down "memory lane"; haven't watched in a few years. American cinema at its finest! :laugh:

Another one of my favorites is a movie called, "Marihuana, The Devil's Weed" [yes, I know I mispelled MJ, but, as I recall, that was the actual title of the film]. Like "Reefer", it is a true classic. In one scene, a bunch of "babes" are sitting around, toking up on what they call, "giggle weed", in a beach house. After they get blasted, they decide to take off their clothes and go for a swim. Can a marijuana enduced tragedy be far behind?? Check it out if you have a chance; you'll be rolling on the floor laughing...:rofl:

Nelson

Latest posts

Back