Resin Used

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahova

Thick stalks & Heavy Buds
Reaction score
After scrapping all my pipes yesterday i was left with a pile of resin prolly a gram or two. Ok here is the Qestion every month i clean out me pipes and have this resin i dpnt know what to do with can it bee used for somthing still?

Dahova said:
After scrapping all my pipes yesterday i was left with a pile of resin prolly a gram or two. Ok here is the Qestion every month i clean out me pipes and have this resin i dpnt know what to do with can it bee used for somthing still?

smoke it.. get super baked:hubba::hubba:

:yeahthat: or put it in a tin or plastic container and save it for when you are out of bud.

leafminer said:
Message from lungs regarding that idea::hitchair:

tis tru.. but still a extra smoke and boy does it put u on ur ***.. esp if u have alot build up from different buds

Knead the resin back in some of your stash, set it aside for your smokedogz,

Or ladies well maybe not all ladies, but guys don't care as much about smoking

recycled herb . My friends are the type that wouldn't mind burnin' three

blunts,(back to back) if they could. So a resiny blend for your homies will save

some weed for you:)

oh ya E = MC, Kick a** Supernova, out of this galaxy, alien Weed!!
bud..Res

Dahova said:

Heck man send that stuff down this way if you don't want to smoke it. My lungs need to be toughened up by resin smoke, that will teach em to stop thinking like they run my life. They need to know whose in charge here, pass the bong down here when your done man lol... :bong1::yay::aok:

I've smoked resin many times before and it seems to me the only "effect" is a headache and maybe some lightheadedness. I don't think that there's crap for thc in resin but to each their own we've all smoked it before.

4EVR420 said:
:yeahthat: or put it in a tin or plastic container and save it for when you are out of bud.

Stick around here long enough and soak up what you read and you will never be out of bud :hubba:

killa...willie nelson will not be happy with that avatar...lol

I used to bang my brothers bongs to get a buzz before school...that was a long time ago...lol...that stuff isn't good for anything, unless you have freinds with very low tolernces, and no taste buds

smoke it !! been there done it. i get very high from it

An extremely controversial subject I have found, due to the evil spirits left from partial combustion. No recommendations, but here is what I do.

I clean my glass pipes in an alcohol vat, and I save the liquid. I also save all my pipe cleanings, roaches, etc in a jar. When the jar gets full, I dump in a quart jar along with the alcohol from cleaning my pipe. I shake that every time I think about for the next day or so, and then decant through a fine metal filter and a couple coffee filters.

I then mix that with water and equal parts hexane and shake again, decanting into a separatory funnel and letting it settle into layers.

Once it has settled out, the water, alcohol, sludge, and evil spirits will be on bottom, and the polar hexane with the cannabinoids that it stole from the non polar alcohol will be on top.

I bleed off the ugly stuff from the bottom, and pass the hexane through a .45 micron syringe filter to remove the fine carbon particles which have absorbed evil spirits and taste, evaporate off the hexane, and voile, reclaimed cannabis oil.

Since the lighter lower boiling point constitutes have been disproportionately boiled off in the original smoking or vaporizing, the resulting oil will be high in pain relief and sedation, but lower in euphoric high.

I will come back and attach process pictures and ones of the clean bright oil once I have been around long enough to do so.

GW

THC melts at what, maybe 170 degrees.

How much thc could possibly be left in that? Mostly tars that will only hurt you, no matter how invincible you may think you are.

Do yourself a favor and throw it away.

Hi ya'll! Sorry, I was confusing this forum with Brand X, where I couldn't post any attachments.

Here are some pictures including an impromptu sepratory funnel that you can make out of a gallon zip lock bag to save cleanup later. Just clip off the lower corner and pinch to control the bleed.

GW

Improptu separation.jpg

Reclaim-1.jpg

Resin recovery-1.jpg

Strainers-1.jpg

Syringe filter.jpg

Separatory funnel.jpg

there are otherr things in resin that will "buzz" you but it's not THC..i could possibly be wrong but i'm pretty sure you've already burned up the "good" stuff. as one who used to scrape pipes and bongs in my teenage years, i feel i must warn against the toking of pipe resin...no matter how it's prepared...it's nothing but hydrocarbons and butt waste. my lungs have suffered greatly because of it...i clean my glass in iso weekly to avoid burning any build up and ruining the taste of my goodies.

Graywolf said:
Since the lighter lower boiling point constitutes have been disproportionately boiled off in the original smoking or vaporizing, the resulting oil will be high in pain relief and sedation, but lower in euphoric high.
GW

I think that's why he said this^^^^.. Lower actual THC, higher CBD.

Interesting GW.

nvthis said:
I think that's why he said this^^^^.. Lower actual THC, higher CBD.

Interesting GW.

Also higher CBN, for greater sedation.

If you look at boiling points, the Delta 9 THC is first to go at 314.8F, then the Delta 8 THC at 352.2F. Next CBD (pain relief) and CBN (sedative) at around 365F, and lastly the THCV and CBC, with a boiling point of 428F.

THCV is a euphoriant and an analgesic, and CBC is an anti-inflammatory, anti-biotic, and an anti fungal.

All of the good stuff (euphoriant) isn't totally gone, it is just becomes a lower percentage of the whole.

Makes a good pain med.

GW

Latest posts

Back