Reveg clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChronicalClouds

Reaction score
So I’ve had this clone for 16 days had a sliminess building up on bottom was told to use a 1% h2o2 mix and let it sit to disinfect the base of stem so not that’s donee I’ve noticed some nubs where the root are trying to pop but I was wondering if I should go ahead and put in to soil so it can go ahead and growin dirt instead of water

ACC60069-BB17-4783-9D8E-DC8993D058EB.jpeg
596D6B4F-9AFF-4A96-BBCE-561F30262138.jpeg
63E02434-76C3-4791-B7A2-2BCCA3507009.jpeg

To each his own. I have cloned all kinds of plants by taking cuttings,dipping in cloning powder and sticking them in soil. I have also cloned many plants in bubblers. Whatever you feel comfortable with.
Slime is usually an indicator of light getting to your roots. Are you using an air stone?

To each his own. I have cloned all kinds of plants by taking cuttings,dipping in cloning powder and sticking them in soil. I have also cloned many plants in bubblers. Whatever you feel comfortable with.
Slime is usually an indicator of light getting to your roots. Are you using an air stone?

Yea

If your using a bubbler make sure no light is getting into your roots.
Do not put dirt in your water. If you want to use dirt,,put it in soil and keep it moist.

If your using a bubbler make sure no light is getting into your roots.
Do not put dirt in your water. If you want to use dirt,,put it in soil and keep it moist.
So do I want stem all the way under water and bubbles or floating in the air above the Water bubbles

I always kept mine right above the water where bubbles could keep it moist. My first bubbler i made out of a plastic foldgers coffee container. Worked great.

I always kept mine right above the water where bubbles could keep it moist. My first bubbler i made out of a plastic foldgers coffee container. Worked great.
Thanks I have a feeling that mine sitting about a half inch in the water and that part was the nasty part everything above water had nubs for roots coming in though I put in one soil after letting sit in peroxide and it’s been one day no wilt yet let’s hope it keeps growing

Latest posts

Back