REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
So this is the first update in a bit...was on vacation in AZ to see the inlaws and then Houston TX for a wedding...I had my best friend come and water my plants twice while I was gone...I know the tell no one golden rule but had no choice...I hve no worries though...I trust my friend with my life so why not my freedom as well...I told him how important his silence is and he understood...anyway he does not hve a green thumb and it showed...:) My plants look a lil bit roughed up... I fed them and soaked the pots with water before I left and he watered on Tuesday and Thursday for me...I fed and watered them last night and took pics...I think I might flip to 12/12 this week and see who is male and who is female...I only hve one Bubblicious x cali and one ChemHead so I hope those are female...the rez crosses and the sensi crosses hve like 3 each so hopefully at least one of those each will be female...4 females or better and I will be happy....

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

Hey Ham I hope your trip went well and you had a good time... It stinks your friend doesnt have a green thumb... so heres some MOJO for those lil ladies... hopefully they will get back on track for ya...

Welcome Home Hampster, I am sure you will have those girls up and smiling in no time. Take heart, they look much better than my girls I left this summer and the well went out!

Good luck with the switch to 12/12,

Female Mojo for ya.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Hey Ham I hope your trip went well and you had a good time... It stinks your friend doesnt have a green thumb... so heres some MOJO for those lil ladies... hopefully they will get back on track for ya...

Thanks JAAM....had a great time but I am glad to be home...thanks for the MOJO...i am working on healing my plants with TLC and nutes...:)

tcbud said:
Welcome Home Hampster, I am sure you will have those girls up and smiling in no time. Take heart, they look much better than my girls I left this summer and the well went out!

Good luck with the switch to 12/12,

Female Mojo for ya.

Thanks tc...they look a bit better already after a feeding and watering...I rearranged my whole setup in the room, moving the tents together and rewiring everything into timers....looks like I might hve burnt out my MH bulb in the process...turned it back on and it is dim and flickering...gonna wait 30 mins or so and if nothing changes go to Home Depot and buy a HPS bulb since I am going to flip them to flowering soon anyway...

So after looking my plants over it seems the Bubblicious is the only one with alternating nodes at this point...so my plan is to put it in with the Paki in my Mini chamber and she what sex she is.....

Just noticed that one of my Rez sd x chemdog dd plants has alternating nodes and is ready to get flipped for sexing....IMG_0335.jpg IMG_0334.jpg

If these show as ladies then I will clip a few clones from each....which on a side note I got my first successful clone to take from that "auto" PakiRyder...I put pics of it up in my 3rd grow for anyone interested...

the chef said:
Uh YES! i thought you couldn't clone an auto?

It was not a true Auto...it was most likely unstable...it showed sex early and stayed small but did not auto flower....it just stayed around waiting for me to flip it to 12/12...so before I did I took a clone to see if it wld live...if it did...which it did...then it was not an Auto in the sense of the word...it was missing the one key thing for it to be a true auto...the auto flowering mechanism...might hve to grow this clone out to a mother and mess around with this weird strain....:)

A cpl pics from the two tents I am growing in this grow....I am slowly nursing them back to health...and The paki and two others are spending 12 hours a day in the Chamber of Sex in total darkness....

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

looks like they are recovering nicely ham...like the 2 tent setup you got goin on there, thats what i think i am going to do for a flowering chamber is go with a 4x8 tent within the grow room for flowers and the rest of the room for veg...was gonna build a room within a room, but i think i'll just go with the tent, it could be dismantled really easy and i like that, also the fact that they come already setup for venting an all, question: is it totaly sealed? once closed up would it leak any light into the rest of the room its in? think im gonna build an ebb system for the flower room and run veg in dwc buckets and just go hydro :D keep up the awesome work bro!

green mojo for your plants!

Thanks Bro....It's totally sealed...thick hvy material....

Drilled some holes in my pots and hooked up some pipe cleaners in order to bend them over a bit....gotta get their height in check now....

They seem to be rebounding nicely now that I am home and just sopping up the nutes....this IMG_0352.jpg is of the clone that is starting to put on new growth now....:)

Oh and while I was working on lst'ing the plants I am came back to this in my tent...IMG_0348.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0344.jpg
    IMG_0344.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0345.jpg
    IMG_0345.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 19
WOW!!! great job they all look like fine ladies, green MOJOS to u... its hard to keep up with u grows lol... how many plants r u growing n in how many different rooms?...
its almost a year since u started funny cause in Jan 2010 I'm gonna start growing big like u maybe even more lol... so much weight we ll need a mack truck lol... laters bro

nice job HL, i got that same problem in my grow room,lol.

Dr. Robertsozki said:
WOW!!! great job they all look like fine ladies, green MOJOS to u... its hard to keep up with u grows lol... how many plants r u growing n in how many different rooms?...
its almost a year since u started funny cause in Jan 2010 I'm gonna start growing big like u maybe even more lol... so much weight we ll need a mack truck lol... laters bro

Thanks Doc.....can always use some green mojo....I hve 10 plants and a clone going right now...all in 2 tents in 1 room...and it is coming up on a year since I took up this fascinating hobby...:) If you go big just be careful...you don't want to wind up going away.....;)

the chef said:
nice job HL, i got that same problem in my grow room,lol.

Hey chef...thanks for popping in...yeah it's a nice problem to hve after the horrible start I had to this grow....:D I am hoping for 4 to 5 females from the crew I hve assembled....as soon as the females start showing i will be taking clones from them before putting them into flower...

Hey ham, all is looking great as always. I see you have them bent over, always interesting seeing plants that were trained in some way bush out. Oh and your cat is looking at you like "what? don't look at me... I didn't do anything..." :p

ozzydiodude said:
Green Mojo

Thanks ozzy.....my plants are feeling the love now from all this green mojo...they are looking better and better...I just can't leave them again....luckily X-mas is my busy season at UPS and I can't take any more vacation till Jan 2010 at the earliest....

Latest posts

Back