REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
wow! looks like you've been pretty busy in here HL.
GrEEn MOJO!! to YOU!
gonna try the white dwarf eventually though right?? I showed up to the poll a bit late....

ishnish said:
wow! looks like you've been pretty busy in here HL.
GrEEn MOJO!! to YOU!
gonna try the white dwarf eventually though right?? I showed up to the poll a bit late....

What's up ish....yeah been busy with this grow and life in general this weekend...me and the wife threw a big birthday bash for ourselves this weekend...her birthday is 2 days before mine...I hve been smoking the white dwarf I harvested and cured and oh man that stuff is hella potent...I will be growing them again soon for sure and it will be a dwc grow...I hve grown them in regular pots and a shallow planter and the difference in yield between the two was huge...I need to see what a dwc grow with them will yield...thanks for the green mojo....:)

I am getting ready to take pics of all the lil ones right now and post them with an update...the Bub x cali is looking real nice now...looks to be leaning towards the Sativa side....

Put everyone but one in bigger pots and fired up my second tent...the Pakistan ryder looks like it might beginning to bud now that it has had a week of 12/12...pics of her in my 3rd grow journal...

Bubblicious x California Orange Bud... IMG_0280.jpg IMG_0281.jpg IMG_0282.jpg She is looking a bit Sat dominant leaf wise...might need to top her soon and start tying her down some...

Rez sd x Chemdog dd and Chemdog dd x Sensi.....IMG_0283.jpgIMG_0284.jpgIMG_0285.jpg

Bought my airstone today for the dwc auto GWS...but the bean has not done anything yet in water..might be a damn dud...

looking good HL, sorry to hear about the gws, maybe there is still hope, be "rooting" fer ya!

:ciao::bong2::watchplant::bong2:

I think I'll pull up a stool. Nice color on those leaves HL. Keep it up.

the chef said:
looking good HL, sorry to hear about the gws, maybe there is still hope, be "rooting" fer ya!

Thanks chef...I hve 1 more AGWS bean left...gonna try putting it right into moist paper towel with no soaking in water...hopefully it will pop...if not then i guess I will grow out the runner up in the poll...this grow is called the continually changing grow for a reason...lol

powerplanter said:
I think I'll pull up a stool. Nice color on those leaves HL. Keep it up.

Thanks for droppin in on my grow Bro....yeah the Bub x Cali has a nice deep green color to it...all I need is for it to turn out female...:)

Hamster, it looks like things might be turning around for you, finally.

All the best
HazeMe

HazeMe said:
Hamster, it looks like things might be turning around for you, finally.

All the best
HazeMe

Thanks Haze...yes the tide seems to hve turned....thanks again for the well wishes....:)

Hi Hamster Lewis, Yea, I can't grow because my wife freaks out. She sees DEA around every corner. Its not legal where I live, so I sit here and foam at the mouth while looking at grow journals. Any waaaay, Yours is looking good. Keep it up, stay safe, and peace.

powerplanter said:
Hi Hamster Lewis, Yea, I can't grow because my wife freaks out. She sees DEA around every corner. Its not legal where I live, so I sit here and foam at the mouth while looking at grow journals. Any waaaay, Yours is looking good. Keep it up, stay safe, and peace.

Thanks pp...that sucks that your wife is paranoid and you can't grow...Luckily my wife is totally cool with it...she does get a lil jealous when I spend a lot of time with the plants though....:)

Okay so 0 fer 2 on the Auto GWS beans germing....:confused:
The first one was put in a cup of water and did nothing....the last one went into a moist paper towel and into a baggie and has done nothing....everyone who voted for that one I am sorry but I only had 2 beans of it....looks like Diesel Ryder is up next... I hve 2 beans of this lets hope i get it on the first shot...:) 1 bean is going into a moist paper towel tonight....

Man Ham that sux about the GWS autos... were they from Lowlife? I cant wait to see the DR and heres some GREEN MOJO for those beans...

An update with some pics....The headband cross suffered a lil root shock in the transplant but it is rebounding now...The bub x cali is ready to be topped I think...The auto paki is flowering nicely now..pic of her in my 3rd gj...

My clone of the auto paki...still healthy...I think it might survive....IMG_0294.jpg

My hydroton arrived tonight and I put a Diesel Ryder bean from Joint DR in a moist paper towel and into a baggie...Both the Auto GWS's did not sprout a tap root....

Attachments

• IMG_0287.jpg
    IMG_0287.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 36
Damn! Hate to hear that about the GWS, super green mojo fer the diesel ryders!

Man that sucks about the GWS not cracking....I am in the same boat as you HAM....I had purchased like 40 autos beans and to date haved had "NO GERMATION" wid 10 out of 15 I tried, Mostly Auto Ak x Auto Hindu Kush...still have about 25 left....{now part of it may be my fault because I was in the process of moving and buying equiptment, [I wanted most of evrything deliverd there] when I left them in a dvd case which was in a suitcase in a warm to hot/humid vehicle for 2wks.!!!} the 5 that did crack 1 grew into a 12" male, 1 grew it's tap root up and broke top soil!(guess the taproot turned up instead of dwn!!) other 3 never sprouted! I was and still am PISSED about it all...I was trying to start a few until I recieved the rest of my equipt. with nothing yet..I dont know if its my soil, (used rapid rooter plugs with Miracle Grow Seed Starter the first time,(which was when I got the 12" male) then did paper towel with baggie, and even soaked fo 24hrs, now I just got some jiffy pellets and are currently germing 4 beans, (LR2, Auto AK, & Auto Ak x Auto Blueberry) for 4 days now and nothing!!!!! (soaked for 12hrs first) I must haved damaged all of them for those 2wks in the car.........I know, I know, seeds supposed to be kept in a cool, dry, dark place......<stupid ME< I DNT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO TO GET THESE BEANS TO CRACK!!!!!

Latest posts

Back