REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Ham i need to know how bad that Deiseryder smells.... + the smoke is supposed to be awesome...

Well I hope some more people vote for it because I am going with the winner of the poll....:)

I wish I cld grow all 3 but I got no more room...

I hear ya on the room issue.... i cant wait to get this other tent goin and get all these clones outta my veg... im gonna campain for the deisel!!!

Diesel ryder got my vote i never had that one but i did grow out the lowlife akxdiesel and the smoke was top notch.

looks like GWS and DR are tied neck and neck.... tough choice they all look really tasty :hubba:

sundancer245 said:
looks like GWS and DR are tied neck and neck.... tough choice they all look really tasty :hubba:

Yes we hve a tie so far... I wish I cld say that I will grow both since it's a tie but I don't hve the room to run 2 5 gallon dwc's and my fall grow....if the tie does not get broken then I will flip a coin with DR heads and GWC tails...I will gve it till tomorrow night and see if the tie is broken...:)

What a fun race...no loser in that one!

Happy B-day Hammy

Auto Great White Shark wins...7 to 5 over DR...sorry to all those who voted for the other two...I am going with the poll results....Too tired to do anything tonight so tomorrow after work the GWS bean goes in a cup of water for 12 hours then into a rockwool cube....thanks to everyone who took the time to vote...Diesel ryder will be the very next auto I grow....promise...

Auto GWS bean just went into a cup of water...as soon as I see a tap root it will go into rock wool...

Damn! Hl, this thread would make a good book, looking foward to the gws. Using soil with your auto's, you don't have alot of time to give nutes do ya? Green thoughts to the gws and Hl fer the auto's!......sorry vapin.

the chef said:
Damn! Hl, this thread would make a good book, looking foward to the gws. Using soil with your auto's, you don't have alot of time to give nutes do ya? Green thoughts to the gws and Hl fer the auto's!......sorry vapin.

Ha ha...yeah chef this has been a wild and crazy grow...not a lot of things went right at the beginning...and yes I hve never grown an auto in hydro..always used soil and they only were given bloom nutes when they started to flower...this shld be fun..I am curious if the yield will be a lot bigger or if it will be the same as soil...and I am about to start vapin myself...:)

Time for an update with pics...everyone is doing well now with the Bub x cali doing the best...it has been getting 1/2 strength nutes and has responded with some good growth...the only problem child is the ak-48...looks like it might not make it...The chem head is doing great now and has stopped all it's funky growing and now looks like a normal plant....

All the kids... IMG_0272.jpg the kids in cups....IMG_0273.jpg

Bub x cali....IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg IMG_0276.jpg IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

Going to post a pic of the Pakistan ryder up in my 3rd grow...it has been on 12/12 all week now....

Nooo not ak-48, would like to see the p-ryder. thinkin on putting a gws on the next order, gonna wait a bit to see how urs doess..........still vapin.

Yeah...my only ak-48...the p-ryder pic is up in my 3rd grow...

Thanks...the ak looks worse today....I think it is toast....

ah to bad there HL at least you gots other beauties to work with good luck bro.Here let me help you out a lil somegreen mojofor ya

Latest posts

Back