REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
was looking at a standard 400w hps from them for 119.00 looks like they have a 600w digi for 199 so it would be about another 79 to go that way...do you think it makes that much diff...we are starting out rather limited on funds...

sundancer245 said:
was looking at a standard 400w hps from them for 119.00 looks like they have a 600w digi for 199 so it would be about another 79 to go that way...do you think it makes that much diff...we are starting out rather limited on funds...

Like I said I hve both a 400w standard from them and a 600w digi from them and I love the 600w a lot more...but if cash is an issue the 400w will do...

yup yup...looking things over we'll have to go with the 400 for now, ill just add the six later just like you did :)

hey dude, didnt i read in your GJ that you had ordered seeds from dope-seeds.com...how long did it take you to get them? we ordered about 11 days ago... not worried yet just anxious lol :hubba:

sundancer245 said:
hey dude, didnt i read in your GJ that you had ordered seeds from dope-seeds.com...how long did it take you to get them? we ordered about 11 days ago... not worried yet just anxious lol :hubba:

Yeah I ordered from them...you shld be good..they are reputable..I think it took like 10 days or so...

thats...cool, just looking forward to getting things going...everything here is dirt :confused2:

sundancer245 said:
thats...cool, just looking forward to getting things going...everything here is dirt :confused2:

I know that feeling.. I feel lost when I am between grows....:)

Pics of my biggest seedlings...

Bub x cali.......... IMG_0247.jpg

rez sd x chem dog dd...........IMG_0248.jpg IMG_0249.jpg IMG_0252.jpg

Chem-head.....IMG_0251.jpg IMG_0253.jpg

The bub got a tiny amount of nutes today...

nice looking children ya got goin there bro :D im gonna order the 400w hps tomorrow...been figuring out venting and waiting on seeds and to be legal, which we will be by oct 10th and then i am planting:hubba: i will start a GJ once i start :aok:

Slinging some GREEN MOJO your way.

sundancer245 said:
nice looking children ya got goin there bro :D im gonna order the 400w hps tomorrow...been figuring out venting and waiting on seeds and to be legal, which we will be by oct 10th and then i am planting:hubba: i will start a GJ once i start :aok:

Cool... I will checkout your GJ when you start it...

pcduck said:
Slinging some GREEN MOJO your way.

Thanks pc...things are rolling along nicely now but you can never hve to much GREEN MOJO..................:)

got my beans yesterday :hubba: 14 days from order to mailbox from dope-seeds.com :D also ordered the hps :)

Scheduled Delivery Date: 10/02/2009 :holysheep: WOW!! dude thanks for hookin me up with HTG...these guys rock...2 days to get my light! :hubba:

sundancer245 said:
Scheduled Delivery Date: 10/02/2009 :holysheep: WOW!! dude thanks for hookin me up with HTG...these guys rock...2 days to get my light! :hubba:
Glad things worked out for you....htgsupply kicks some butt....

I had forgotten how slow regular strains grow in soil after being on a auto bender for a while....:) But they are growing and are healthy....

The Bubb x cali orange went into it's next pot tonight...after everyone is sexed and the males are pulled they will go into their final pots....The chemhead has finally grown out of it's extremely awkward phase....

I am toying with the idea of adding 1 auto to this grow and doing it in a dwc...I hve been wondering for a while how much more of a yield I cld get if I grew the autos in a dwc setup instead of soil...maybe I will add a poll and see what everyone out there thinks....:D

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

yeah do it ham....as i am to interested to see if there is a difference in yield and potency

uptosumpn said:
yeah do it ham....as i am to interested to see if there is a difference in yield and potency

Well that's one vote...lol Maybe tonight I will go in the attic and pull out my dwc equipment...:)

Two, I definitely want to see the difference. It should beef it up a little.

Latest posts

Back