REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
the chef said:
Maybe a mini paki?

I might hve to eventually cross it and name it myself...I wld love to cross it with some real good genetics...

the chef said:
You should try it with the white dwarf.

Now that is a good idea chef...I hve the two white dwarfs growing...so if one is male i can use the pollen to make a cross....

the chef said:
Thats gonna be some potent smoke HL.

Yeah and if I get plants leaning more towards a really tall white dwarf it will increase yield...

Hamster Lewis said:
Sorry Bro...this is peak season for me...I just got home from work...I am doing 12 hour days till after x-mas...just saw your question...yeah I got it from HTG...I cld not find it at Lowes or Home Depot...:)

no problem dude...i had looked around for it and couldnt find it anywhere, after seeing your light i thought to check with HTG knowing you probably got your cooltube there and prob ordered it with the tube, thats what i was planning to do is order them with my lights...12hrs :eek: man i dont envy you those hours, i did 12's for 9 months a cpl years back, no life but the money's nice :hubba: 12's are for MJ plants not ppl lol :D

sundancer245 said:
no problem dude...i had looked around for it and couldnt find it anywhere, after seeing your light i thought to check with HTG knowing you probably got your cooltube there and prob ordered it with the tube, thats what i was planning to do is order them with my lights...12hrs :eek: man i dont envy you those hours, i did 12's for 9 months a cpl years back, no life but the money's nice :hubba: 12's are for MJ plants not ppl lol :D

Glad you found it....and yeah the hours blow...thank god it is only till x-mas is over....I cld not do these hours for 9 months that's for sure...when I was in the USAF I worked 12 hour shifts but it was 3 days on 3 days off so that rocked...:)

Okay was a busy day in tentville tonight...First off I had the first clone I took from the Rez cross show roots today so it went into soil...I am 2 for 2 now with the cloning...it is so easy once you take the cutting...just leave it alone and keep the humidity high....:)

The other thing was I took the main cola off the Paki...it had about 25% ambers but the rest of the plant was a lot less...maybe 10%...took some pics and it is hanging in my drying closet...

First 2 pics is the White Dwarfs...next 2 are of the beheaded Paki...last 2 are cola shots...

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

some pics of the cola from the Paki after trimming...it is very icky sticky...:)

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

One more pic....I call it a tent full of happiness...:D IMG_0152.jpg

This grow is going so well it makes me think back to my first and all the things I did wrong...

zipflip said:
right on hamster :aok:

zip what's up? They were going to send out a search party for ya....:)
Glad everything is okay and thanks for stopping by...

the paki cola looks great hamster can i have some plz

wow looks awesome bro...bet thats gonna be some tasty bud, we are about ten days out now from choppin, its getting harder and harder to wait esp since we cant find anything but bunk garbage weed around here right now and we have all that in the grow room :hubba: but i am patient and i will wait lol :D

nice. nice. i like that^ , a tent full of happiness!:hubba: ...(thats what i call my room)...lol...

it's sweet to be able to chop something, while the grow is still chugg'in along...wish i had more room...lol...looks sweet HL...

sundancer245 said:
wow looks awesome bro...bet thats gonna be some tasty bud, we are about ten days out now from choppin, its getting harder and harder to wait esp since we cant find anything but bunk garbage weed around here right now and we have all that in the grow room :hubba: but i am patient and i will wait lol :D

Thanks sd....10 days huh...yeah that's about when I start climbing the walls looking for excuses to chop now....:) You are going to be in heaven when you finally get to smoke some of that....:hubba:

Latest posts

Back