REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
IRISH said:
nice. nice. i like that^ , a tent full of happiness!:hubba: ...(thats what i call my room)...lol...

it's sweet to be able to chop something, while the grow is still chugg'in along...wish i had more room...lol...looks sweet HL...

Irish my man...what's up....yeah just peering into the tent makes me smile a big ole smile....and yes it is totally awesome to be able to chop a lil here and there and still hve a full grow going....:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks sd....10 days huh...yeah that's about when I start climbing the walls looking for excuses to chop now....:) You are going to be in heaven when you finally get to smoke some of that....:hubba:

yeah no kidding, its gonna be a LONG ten days, plus the wait for drying and curing:eek:

sundancer245 said:
yeah no kidding, its gonna be a LONG ten days, plus the wait for drying and curing:eek:

Yeah the wait once it is trimmed and hanging is even worse for me....I try and forget it is hanging in the closet for days at a time...

Okay so it looks like the White Dwarfs hve shown sex and one is male and one is female....funny how that seemed to work out...:) So the bean making is still on schedule. IMG_0163.jpgIMG_0164.jpg

Then we hve the eldest Rez cross budding up nicely...IMG_0159.jpgIMG_0160.jpgIMG_0161.jpgIMG_0162.jpg

And last but not least the Paki clone...IMG_0166.jpg

I took a cpl Paki bud shots and I am going to post them in my 3rd grow journal...since the Paki is the lone holdover from that grow...:)

Sweet Hl, a new strain that should be called hamster paki.

that clone is doin awesome...have a family member thats gonna get us a clone from that sour diesel we had recently, and i think one of purple kush, cant wait to get them and grow them out the sd was really good, you've conviced me to try white dwarf i think were gonna order an auto bean of that and she wants one of purple wreck and grow them in dwc's

sundancer245 said:
that clone is doin awesome...have a family member thats gonna get us a clone from that sour diesel we had recently, and i think one of purple kush, cant wait to get them and grow them out the sd was really good, you've conviced me to try white dwarf i think were gonna order an auto bean of that and she wants one of purple wreck and grow them in dwc's

Mmmmm...Sour Diesel...I can't wait to try this Rez SD x Chemdog d....you will like the White Dwarf...I ordered 5 fem beans of it from attitude on Friday...:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Mmmmm...Sour Diesel...I can't wait to try this Rez SD x Chemdog d....you will like the White Dwarf...I ordered 5 fem beans of it from attitude on Friday...:)

5 from the tude huh, did you go auto's again? did you see the chefs ak shirt from attitude? it had an ak-47 on it (the weapon) very cool shirt :hubba: yeah if that rez sd x chemdog d is anything like the SD we had you'll love it

sundancer245 said:
5 from the tude huh, did you go auto's again? did you see the chefs ak shirt from attitude? it had an ak-47 on it (the weapon) very cool shirt :hubba: yeah if that rez sd x chemdog d is anything like the SD we had you'll love it

Yes 5 White Dwarf fem beans....My wife is demanding more of that smoke...:)

Update time on the 4 ladies...2 rez cross 2 sensi cross...

Here is my tray of youngsters...including DieselRyder, Quicksilver, Rez croos clone and Sensi cross clone....IMG_0180.JPGIMG_0182.JPG

Then we hve the superstar of the flowering tent...the 1st Rez cross to show female...I hve high hopes for this one...IMG_0183.JPG

A close up bud shot...IMG_0188.JPG

and 2 pics of a floor full of budding girls....IMG_0186.JPGIMG_0187.JPG

Nice assortment Hamster...

but i can hear the crowd starting to chant:

Paki! Paki! Paki! Paki!

:holysheep:

Awesome plants man, great job! :) Just wanna take a bite of that Rez cross bud.

wow dude that rez is budding up real nice for only 3 weeks in ....looking awesome bro:hubba:

dirtyolsouth said:
Nice assortment Hamster...

but i can hear the crowd starting to chant:

Paki! Paki! Paki! Paki!

:holysheep:

Lol.....Paki pics tonight I promise....

What you need to do is smoke 3 grams and then try to write a smoke report:stoned: What did you say they were from? I'm thinkin a rez may have to be in the future. Seen some rez and chemdog strains on the tude.

the chef said:
What you need to do is smoke 3 grams and then try to write a smoke report:stoned: What did you say they were from? I'm thinkin a rez may have to be in the future. Seen some rez and chemdog strains on the tude.

These beans came from the mjp fundraiser on seedbay.....I will hve to try that...not sure if I cld smoke 3 grams in a sitting though....lol

Latest posts

Back