REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bad news for everyone who voted for the Diesel Ryder...even though it is only 2.5 inches tall it looks like it has a bunch of Yam Bags on top.... IMG_0233.jpg...I shld stick with fem auto seeds from now on unless I am breeding......:eek:

BOO to that male HL! :( But everything else is looking superb as always

225smokestack said:
BOO to that male HL! :( But everything else is looking superb as always

Thanks for booing him smokestack...I think I might torture him for a bit with some experiments....:) When he dies it will not be a quick and painless death....this is where I go Mwahahahaha:D

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks for booing him smokestack...I think I might torture him for a bit with some experiments....:) When he dies it will not be a quick and painless death....this is where I go Mwahahahaha:D

:rofl: torture...i love it :D that sux bro, i had 1 left to sex and was thinkin it would be female due to its short squat look but it grew nuts :rolleyes:

man theres a lot of males popping up lately. Get midevil on his sorry butt!

the chef said:
man theres a lot of males popping up lately. Get midevil on his sorry butt!

Oh he is going to to die....I hve decided to kill him...screw his pollen...I hve pollen from my white dwarf male that i will use to cross with...:)

sorry to hear about the yam bags on the diesel ryder ham...the continually changing grow keeps true to its name though!lookin good with the rest buddy

reidser said:
sorry to hear about the yam bags on the diesel ryder ham...the continually changing grow keeps true to its name though!lookin good with the rest buddy

Thanks Bro...yeah this grow seems to be aptly named...:) It cld change some more soon....;)

Alright well I hve been taking pics for a cpl days now but with my peek season here I hve been working late and hve not been able to upload them...so here is a bunch of pics....I thought my Rez cross that showed first was going to be the superstar of the tent but one of the Chemdog Sensi crosses has taken over the superstar title....she is a bad *** plant and getting badder everyday....:D

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

More pics....These are it for now...smoked some Paki and I am toast now...:)

Edit...nevermind I am soooooo high I just posted the same pics that are in the post before this...

dang hamster.
i have always wanted to try autos out. only my flower room is constantly having girls comin and goin(perpetual) and only has 12/12 schedule goin on in there. bummer
maybe one day i will try them yet.
but until then i'll get my auto thrills on here :hubba:
good lookin pix too ham :aok: bummer bout the male tho.

hey smokestack---- wat in the world is ur avatar of bro lol. looks to be a mutant lama :rofl:

zipflip said:
dang hamster.
i have always wanted to try autos out. only my flower room is constantly having girls comin and goin(perpetual) and only has 12/12 schedule goin on in there. bummer

hey smokestack---- wat in the world is ur avatar of bro lol. looks to be a mutant lama :rofl:

Thanks zip...yeah the male sucks...

zipflip said:
dang hamster.

hey zip, if you are runnin a perpetual then you have a veg area right? you should just grow a couple auto's in your veg area for something different thats what i do :) plants are looking awesome ham, make a note to yourself..." post pics BEFORE smoking paki" LOL :D

WOW Hammy! It's been awhile since I checked in here I guess...things are lookin sooo good your way....buds are sparkling under the lights...who needs christmas ornaments...lol!

I stopped in to look at your LST job...good idea, pulling them back together like that, I may have to borrow that idea once I get flowering good. I started my lst earlier in the growth than you did I guess, I started mine at like the 3rd node, bent them at a 90* angle, and then started tying out branches in dif. directions, they look like a spider spread across the tops of my pots.

Thanks for the tips on keeping them tied through flower...and tieng branches together to bring them back into the light. Did you do any pruning on those of like sucker branches...or is that all natural growth?

did you ever try to do that wet smoke with the vape? Just curios if that worked or not.

I think you got me convinced to try some auto white dwarfs in my veg cabinet. I've been curious about them for awhile, I think you got me talked into trying a few. I have a 400W in my veg, so I think I should have enough light. Right now my veg is full of clones from the plants I just started flowering...I think I'm going to have to give some clones away, or see about trading some with a couple buddies of mine. I took 4 off each plant (6) so I have like 24 clones right now...lol

Oh well....Looking Great Buddy...keep it up!

Latest posts

Back