REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
legalize_freedom said:
WOW Hammy! It's been awhile since I checked in here I guess...things are lookin sooo good your way....buds are sparkling under the lights...who needs christmas ornaments...lol!

I stopped in to look at your LST job...good idea, pulling them back together like that, I may have to borrow that idea once I get flowering good. I started my lst earlier in the growth than you did I guess, I started mine at like the 3rd node, bent them at a 90* angle, and then started tying out branches in dif. directions, they look like a spider spread across the tops of my pots.

Thanks for the tips on keeping them tied through flower...and tieng branches together to bring them back into the light. Did you do any pruning on those of like sucker branches...or is that all natural growth?

did you ever try to do that wet smoke with the vape? Just curios if that worked or not.

I think you got me convinced to try some auto white dwarfs in my veg cabinet. I've been curious about them for awhile, I think you got me talked into trying a few. I have a 400W in my veg, so I think I should have enough light. Right now my veg is full of clones from the plants I just started flowering...I think I'm going to have to give some clones away, or see about trading some with a couple buddies of mine. I took 4 off each plant (6) so I have like 24 clones right now...lol

Oh well....Looking Great Buddy...keep it up!

Thanks lf...yeah things hve gotten a whole hell of a lot smoother now...and thanks I had a good first experience with lst....I owe it to this site though...I read up on it and it worked well...I like the pipe cleaners better then string....if i had known about lst in my first grow maybe i wld not hve grown a 3 foot single cola instead of lots of colas...

You shld gve the White Dwarf a try...I keep going back to that strain...I really love it...great bag appeal, smell, taste and potency...

I hve not tried the damp buds in the vape....I hve been hella busy at work with it being UPS's busiest time of the year...by the time i got to the paki it was all dry....

Okay so I hve been focusing on the flowering tent but I do hve a veg tent with some autos and clones in it so here are some pics...

Auto White Dwarf.... IMG_0261.jpgIMG_0262.jpg

Paki clone....IMG_0263.jpg

QuickSilver Auto....IMG_0264.jpg

Eldest clone Rez cross....IMG_0265.jpg

The younger clones....IMG_0266.jpg

Nope working on my first roadrunner. Might put it om next order depending on how you do.

the chef said:
Nope working on my first roadrunner. Might put it om next order depending on how you do.

Well I will try and keep the updates coming on it...I am pretty much snowed in right now so I am thinking of reworking my whole veg tent since I hve nothing but time on my hands...

Yeppers gonna chop little moby tonight. a x-mas treat! Here:48: lets get baked HL!

the chef said:
Yeppers gonna chop little moby tonight. a x-mas treat! Here:48: lets get baked HL!

I am half baked now chef...will be working on the other half in about 30 mins...:)

Took a few snaps when they came out to be watered....can't imagine how sexy they will be in another 4 weeks....:eek:

The pics are labeled so if you click on them it will say which is which...

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

My god the things we can do! That sensi star is frosty as hell HL! The rez, chemdog looks fatter huh? Half baked and prince valium is slapping me around brother! :eek: :D

Thanks chef...the sensi gives me goose bumps...I can only imagine how 4-6 more weeks of flowering will treat her...and me...:hubba:

The buds on the 1st Rez that showed hve gotten alot fatter and in the pics you can see some hairs turning color...I really need to keep better notes in this GJ so I can hve a record of the things I am doing right...It got off to a rocky start but once things settled down this grow has been steam rolling along...It has been my best grow so far by far...I seem to be applying all the things i learned in my first cpl grows and it has paid off big time so far...knock on wood...;)

HI hammy, evenin' Chef!

Wow.... very nice round of flower girls you've got going on there bud! All of your strains look very dank. I love multi strain grows too... Variety really spices up our jars!:)

Peace!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
HI hammy, evenin' Chef!

Wow.... very nice round of flower girls you've got going on there bud! All of your strains look very dank. I love multi strain grows too... Variety really spices up our jars!:)

Peace!:cool:

Thanks dos...yeah the thing I love so much about MJ is the fact that there is so many different strains...it never gets boring...

Just a note for reference...Flipping Paki clone tonight she went into the flowering tent with the other ladies...

WOWOWOW! Still 4 weeks to go?? Gonna be so awesome! Keep it up man :)

4 wks!?! That'll be a monster. I know what you said, but the sensi looks the best from the pics.

You gonna start another auto bean? Looks like you might run a little short on space, depending how long everything takes to finish.

225smokestack said:
WOWOWOW! Still 4 weeks to go?? Gonna be so awesome! Keep it up man :)

Thanks smokestack...yeah in another 4 weeksit will be off the hook for sure...I am not even sure of the flowering time so it cld be 4-6 more weeks...:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back