Riddle me this............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, here's the remaining unsolved riddles.

Unsolved Riddle #1

Treasure chest without lock, key or lid. yet golden treasure inside is hid.

Unsolved Riddle #2: (i have the answer to this one)

whats hot and cold at the same time?

i still have many unsolved riddles for which i will challenge all of us (including me) to solve. And for you cheaters good luck finding the answers! :p

But first, solve the ones i've posted.....and then we will move on.

I'm confident i have solved these two. But lets see what Stoney and others come up with.

No.....you were incorrect.

even though icyhot does work LOL it was not the riddles intended answer. way to modern of an answer man.....that just coincidence. :p

a book or a dictionary?

AGU man... get rid of that riddle... cus I can't solve it. :cry:

but seriously, peppermints is #2 Answer

#2 is the earth i would think...

when one side is facing the sun, its hot(summer), and the side facing away is cold..(winter)

Heres a LAME LAME one, if you have 3 cups of coffee an 13 lumps of suger an you have to put an odd amount of lumps in each cup an use all 13 lumps hows it go

crossing the river......there are 2boys an a man an they need to cross the river but the canoe can only hold the 2boys at a time or the 1 man.....how do they all get to the other side safely

The two boys go first, then boy #1 comes back gives the boat to the man... then boy #2 goes back and gets boy #1.

whats hot and cold at the same time?

Chocolate Fried Ice Cream :hubba:

1 quart of your favorite vanilla ice cream
1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs (about 30 wafers, crushed)
1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
1/2 cup coconut
3 tablespoons Cocoa
2 eggs, slightly beaten
Vegetable oil
With scoop, form 6 ice cream balls. Place on wax paper-covered tray. Cover; freeze several hours or until very firm. In bowl, stir together crumbs, nuts, coconut and cocoa; set aside. Coat ice cream balls with crumb mixture, pressing crumbs firmly into ice cream. Dip balls in beaten egg; coat again with crumb mixture. Place on wax paper-covered tray; freeze 2 hours or until very firm. Just before serving, heat 2-inches oil in fry pan or deep fryer to 375 degrees F. Remove 2 balls at a time from freezer; fry in hot oil 20 to 25 seconds or until browned. Drain; serve immediately.

:rofl:

or Baked Alaska
INGREDIENTS
2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
8 egg whites
1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup white sugar

READ REVIEWS (15)

Review/Rate This Recipe
Save To Recipe Box
Add to Shopping List
Add a Personal Note
Post a Recipe Photo
Post a Favorite Food List
Create a Menu

DIRECTIONS
Line the bottom and sides of an 8-inch round mixing bowl or deep 8-inch square container with foil. Spread ice cream in container, packing firmly. Cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8x8 inch pan.
Prepare cake mix with egg and almond extract. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake in preheated oven according to package instructions, until center of cake springs back when lightly touched.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar, salt and sugar until stiff peaks form.
Line a baking sheet with parchment or heavy brown paper. Place cake in center. Turn molded ice cream out onto cake. Quickly and prettily spread meringue over cake and ice cream, all the way to paper to seal. Return to freezer 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Bake the Alaska on the lowest shelf, 8 to 10 minutes, or until meringue is lightly browned. Serve at once.

Hmmmmm. Nice one Grownincali. i guess that could work.....

the answer to riddle #2 does work but it was not the answer i was looking for.

the answer i was looking for was "a chili pepper"

answer to riddle #1 is still UNSOLVED LOL

I'll assume everyone is stumped so here's the answer: Bee Hive

think back to biblical times, honey was indeed a treasure and still is today.

did you know that Einstein estimated that without bees the human civilization would collapse after only 4 years?

More riddles without answers tonight!

My first is in tea but not in leaf
My second is in teapot and also in teeth
My third is in caddy but not in cosy
My fourth is in cup but not in rosy
My fifth is in herbal and also in health
My sixth is in peppermint and always in wealth
My last is in drink, so what can I be?

Hippy

k heres the answer to my 1st lame riddle its so lame no one will get it
it 12,1,1

oh 12 not an odd number you all say but dam isnt in pretty dam odd to have 12 lumps of suger in your coffee...told you all it was lame lol

Hi everybody! I love riddles and I've caught this thread a little late but, I've got a few if anyone wants to take a crack at some.

I'll start with some easier ones:

1) What has four wheels and flies?

2) What's dressed when night falls, but undressed when day breaks?

3) There is a thing that is nothing, and yet has a name. It's sometimes tall, sometimes short, joins our talks, joins our walks, and plays at every game.

4) What's the difference between a cat and a complex sentence?

5) No sooner spoken than broken. What am I?

6) Feed me and i live. Give me drink and I die. What am I?

7) I pass before the sun, but make no shadow. What am I?

8) This is light as a feather, yet no man can hold it for too long.

9) What can run, but never walks. Has a mouth, but never talks. Has a bed, but never sleeps. Has a head, but never weeps?

10) We are all very little creatures. All of us have different features. One of us in glass is set. One of us you'll find in a jet. Another you may see in tin. And the fourth is boxed within. If the fifth you should pursue, it can never fly away from you. What are we?

#1 chitty chitty bang bang?

#5 silence

#6 fire

#8 a musical note

#9 River

louis said:
#1 chitty chitty bang bang? Not so much.

#5 silence right!

#6 fire right!

#8 a musical note close, but no.

#9 River Also correct!

Pretty good man :)

Latest posts

Back