room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoke

Grow&Smoke
Reaction score
hi im going to start a few more plants now but i was wondering is there a way to keep plants small i saw a picture in last months high times this plant was 6 inches and went through flowering and was basically one long bud from like the roots up i thought that i would like to have plants like these because i dont have much room to grow and it might take less time to grow them. i dont know what to do exactly do i just flower when they reach that desired hieght or what????

When plants are bud from top to bottom they are grown from clone. The clones are put into flower once roots are seen. This is the most economical way to grow. It is always nice to have some fun growing and doing something a little different. As Eman pointed out it does look factory and commercial like. I am growing to get herb... So that is my main way of growing, but I did also just start a seed for the 16 oz cup grow.

Getting of track, Start yourself a few seeds and get yourself a mother plant out of those seeds. With the plants not kept as a mother, do some LST and flower them. The LST will give them a low profile. Then, once your mother is ready to shed some limbs for clones, go at it and then you will be golden... IMO.;)

ok i see now so cloning and flowering them will produce more herb probably cool im growing for my insomnia and a few other things that the herb has helped me cure these past two years so thanks for your info

what is LST though i did see something like low stress training or something but where can i get more info on that???

Yes LST.... will keep your plants small, as long as you keep them in check. They WILL try and find a way to that light, so rule over them with an iron fist... Also if you are finding them overgrowing your grow, you can always take a few hacks at them... just do it with love.... :peace:

Latest posts

Back