Rooted some clones in watter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
Hey everyone sorry havent been around lately just things have been a little crazy lately.
But anyways i had to completely tear down my grow room do to mites again which really sux but i had to do it so i can finally get rid of those nasty critters I would never wish them on anyone:eek: but im finally working on my new rooms gonna have two going one is gonna be a micro grow and the other is gonna be my big grow but im a little ahead of my self here lol a buddy of mine brung a bunch of clones over and im not finished building my rooms:hitchair: lol but i just thought i would post a few pics of these lovely ladies when the room is finished i will start my journal mites free i hope:hubba:

038.JPG

039.JPG

041.JPG

044.JPG

043.JPG

Did you get your last clones from friend? Could be where you got the mites from..You might want to get those ladies started outside of new grow room to be sure they don't carry in Them nasty little bugs...just my .02...good luck my FRIEND..oh yeah get them roots into soil..

^^ thats a good point. anyway nice to have you back man will look forward to watching your grows once u got it all set up :D

hey thanks for the feed back but the mites didn't come from the clones i started my grows from seed what happen was i had a grow going out doors and my wife got a bunch of tomato plants from the garden store to blend in the MJ plants and thats how i got the mites the tomato plants were loaded then when the out door was done i started my indoor and musta not of gotten rid of those pest So I been battling with these bastards for a long time and i had enough

yeah they are a pain..I got some clones from a grower and they had the mites and infested my room..it was early in the grow when I caught it and have not seen them sinse...outdoor plants braught inside would def have critters on them..I was able to use some organic spray from the nursery it worked great it was a 2 week prosses...Thanks for the Thread my Friend

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
how long did most of the cuttings take to root?
Some were faster than others about 10 to 14 days just in straight watter

mine are in water....but they are still sitting in the flower room.....

will it grow roots if it stays under 12/12?

then once it has roots, can i switch it to 18/6 ?

i still dont understand if it will work?

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
mine are in water....but they are still sitting in the flower room.....

will it grow roots if it stays under 12/12?
it may root after a long time but on that light schedule they are more likely to just show sex.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
then once it has roots, can i switch it to 18/6 ?

i still don't understand if it will work?
If you are trying to root it for a clone and not to determine sex IMO id have it under the 18/6 it may take a bit of time for the pain water cloning but it does work.

Hey Sticky nice looking lot you got there man looking forward to seeing how the room goes pest free MOJO for the bugs be gone man.

I always am hesitant about taking pics of my roots because of flash, does anyone know anything relative to this?

Very nice clones!! so did you just stick them directly into water after you snipped em?? Did you need to use a humidity dome of any kind?

lax4wm said:
I always am hesitant about taking pics of my roots because of flash, does anyone know anything relative to this?
:holysheep: Yes I do...

Flash, in a pan, your jewelry or camera usage, relatives, yes I know a few...

There's Dash, that's a relative, a nice spice for foods, then there's Crash, well you know how that is, especially if it leaves a Gash, that sharp tongued Lash...and of course a favorite, Stash, as long as it doesn't run out,well along with Cash... (Nash, but they never ran good)...There are other relatives like Splash, not one of my favorites and not to mention Sash if you're feeling gay, Mash as in potatoes or Bubble Hash, the one we probably most favor. Hope I was of help though I'm feeling a little burned out...
Ash :D

Latest posts

Back