rooting flowering clones PICS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
:confused: whats the average time before you see roots on a clone that came off a 2 week in flower mother? also, is it a no no to add any small amount of nutes if the clones start to yellow? thanks.

CLONES.jpg

clones 003.jpg

mine are usually 10-15 days sometimes a bit longer. no nutes..lol just water and light for mine.

I would not add any nutes til I saw roots. the yellowing is normal. be cool it will prob take 3+ weeks for roots to show.

Green Mojo to help your ladies along

yup yup..anywhere from 7-30 days..no no on nutes:bolt::bong:

wow 30 days...if mine havent rooted by two weeks I toss them. sometimes they have those chubby bottoms but no roots... :(

30 PLUS DAYS? geeze, i was hoping 3 weeks max. yellowing is getting bad. guess ill just let them sit for now. thanks

how long have they been cloned? just when I start giving up I see roots! check em everyday after 10 days. Are you sure they are damp enough and getting close enough to the light? mine go in a dome for a super moist enviroment.

they are about 8 days. you know these are from a 2 week in flower plant right? they are moist enough, been giving root hormone, and superthrive. and i have a water bottle over the top of them to keep humidity and moisture up.

I have taken from a 4 week flowering plant before..let me show you what they will look like...with no nutes ...

baby plants flowering 001.jpg

those bottoms you are using never worked as well for me as rockwool either. tends to mold on people.

try a bubble cloner. get somthing to hold water. put a air stone inside and cut some fomebord for the top. slice the fomebord for your cutings and put lights on 24-7. you will have roots in 5-7days. hope this helps!!!!:D :D

2Dog said:
I have taken from a 4 week flowering plant before..let me show you what they will look like...with no nutes ...
how old are they here in the pic from the day you cut them off the mother?

loolagigi said:
how old are they here in the pic from the day you cut them off the mother?

I would say 5 weeks. they were under flor instead of the 400 now they are vegging harder... I do that to make them hardy because it is sooo hot here. Usually they would be bigger but as you can see the mother was really flowering. They are from my bubblegum who will be ready for harvest in november...it has taken a while to reveg them but I think they look pretty healthy indica.

Latest posts

Back