Rosebud grows outside '13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice green clothes you got hanging there missy---looks great---was it sticky as all heck when ya trimmed it up---whatcha doin' w/the trim

I will make another batch of RSO. With the nurse larry trim....Yes, very sticky.

Nice grow. I think you'll find that if you do an outdoor grow, it is almost essential to put them in the ground. You'll be more happy with the yield and the needs of the plants. No pots outside is one of my biggest rules. Also, if you get plants use to a certain feeding or watering cycle, even if they're in the ground, they will be stressed if you deviate from that schedule.

great thread/poster/results/pics A+++ ty for all your insight into rso as well u are a great poster :) enjoy and be proud of your yeild imo :)

TheStickyIcky said:
Nice grow. I think you'll find that if you do an outdoor grow, it is almost essential to put them in the ground. You'll be more happy with the yield and the needs of the plants. No pots outside is one of my biggest rules. Also, if you get plants use to a certain feeding or watering cycle, even if they're in the ground, they will be stressed if you deviate from that schedule.

good point. By the time i realized i was going to go outdoors it was too late to prepare the ground. we live in very high ph and I don't think they would have done well. The watering would be much less if they were in ground. They were pretty happy girls out there... Thanks for your thoughts.

NE, Thank you so much. It was a learning adventure...I appreciate your kind words.

rose ,, ur setup is awesome,, can't wait till florida get legal,, i want to grow outside as well as indoors.
i've stopped growing a while back,, cause i don't want to stop in the middling of growing ,, like it happened last time

Thank you Lovbnstoned...Glad you are back.... Good thoughts sent to you.

florida is starting a MMJ program,, but the CBD n THC is low,, cause for one they don't want to get the patience high,, they won't beable to get control of the pain to me,, if they r both below standard level,, right or wrong

Will you be able to grow your own legally in FL? Are they providing the pot? Oh dear.

that comes after the November , when we vote on it,, n the pols r say a wopping count of sayn Yes

Why in the world would they have low CBD? CBDs don't get you high, but do control pain.

Why in the world would they have low CBD? CBDs don't get you high, but do control pain.
seems kinda hokey
..then you realize it's government, and it all makes sense ;)

wish they'd get their grubby greedy little hands off our plant.

so rose, never saw mention if your venturing OD this season again or not?

because they stated that they wanted the person fgeel better n not get high,,,, guess thats why choose Charolette's web

because they stated that they wanted the person fgeel better n not get high,,,, guess thats why choose Charolette's web

I think you misunderstood. I could understand if they were doing that, but they are doing the opposite. Strains are LOW CBDs, not low THC and high CBD. I can't figure it out either. It is the government however.