RottenTreat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RottenTreat

Reaction score
Hi everyone RottenTreat here.........

Yes I like all of you am tired of wasting money on below par all around garbage medicine

Now its time for me to do something about it.......
I have have been researching my *** off....There is SO much good information on this forum. I am confident I'll be smoking my very own homegrown medicine in no time.....

I have some Auto White Buddha on the way from Dr.Chronic and will be building my own personal grow setup soon.......I look forward to meeting all of ya'll and getting involved with this seemingly wonderful community!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Rotten

Welcome to MP....Are those Buddha White Dwarfs you are talking about? If so you will be REAL happy with the smoke... I grew 5 of them 2 grows ago and the smoke was fantastic...I hve 2 of them growing now in my all auto grow....

Yes they are Hamster.........

I was leaning toward Lowryder2 but actually it was your grow journal on your the White Dwarfs you grew that swayed me :)

I cant wait !

Do you mind if I PM you if I have anyquestions during my grow?

Theres not alot of info on these White dwarfs It would be nice to be able to correspond with someone who has actually grown them!:)

Welcome Rotte, to MP
and welcome to the BHC! Nice bong.

RottenTreat said:
Yes they are Hamster.........

I was leaning toward Lowryder2 but actually it was your grow journal on your the White Dwarfs you grew that swayed me :)

I cant wait !

Do you mind if I PM you if I have anyquestions during my grow?

Theres not alot of info on these White dwarfs It would be nice to be able to correspond with someone who has actually grown them!:)

Bro you can PM me anytime and I wld be happy to answer any questions you hve...I am glad my grow got you interested in them...that is a heck of a compliment thank you...

Latest posts

Back