Rusty spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerbiJesus

Reaction score
iv'e just noticed one of my plants has rusty colour spots on it :eek: , i was thinking maybe a micro nute prob. however i would like your views on it. cheers peeps. :aok: oh yeh plants are about 3 wk into flower. it affects middle and top fan leaves. i also recently had an over nute problem but think i sorted that by flushing. 2 pics of same leaf 1st you can see spots better but leaf looks a bit yellow but isn't in reality you can see better colour in 2nd.

same **** it hapening to me some body told me is not enougth magnesium check me out on yellow mellow

tmpphpziaVSu.jpg

tmpphpUAvGqb.jpg

tmpphpthEZc0.jpg

tmpphpTcbtVd.jpg

tmpphpNZ2Xhe.jpg

Hi there 3patas, i'd agree with the magnesium defficiancy, but just recently i over ferted my plants and burnt them. i think it might stem from that. just had a look over on melow yellow i want to try spraying but i'm 3 week into flower and don't want to ruin the buds. i going to chill with a spliff and think about it, thanks man.
have a toke!! :48:

i am spraying my babys but i do not see a difrence it may be cause i take a peek on then every 1/2 hour but thankyou verymuch i do not know olot but iam here thanks

thanks 3patas, i hope your babies are ok. it might take a couple of days for them to take it in and show signs of improvement. good luck :aok:

heres some new pics what you think the white spot is only water and flash I have to fix the water cause the ph on it is 7.8 too high but I add 2 drops of vinager and it gets on the money the 2 drops are per gallon and using the epsom salt I spray my babys every 4 hours but I spray them whith only water on betwen any suggestion welcome peace out

tmpphp9TPsCn.jpg

tmpphpaaOdpa.jpg

tmpphp3M00nK.jpg

tmpphpbDg692.jpg

tmpphplX26st.jpg

tmpphpNWPe1D.jpg

tmpphpS7UDHF.jpg

tmpphpuWifIF.jpg

tmpphpvGdhfa.jpg

yeh, i don't think theres any improvement yet! i wonder if it's possible to over feed the epsom salts. you might wanna try find that out!!. I still havn't sprayed mine yet i'm gonna see how they are in next couple days.
:ccc:

:cool: :cool: :cool: actualy today they look alot better it seems to stop the new grow has no spots (crosing fingers) i have been cheking the ph of the water every time I spray or water them You have to check yours that might be the problem it looks like thats mines it wish it never happens again excuse my inglish i am from the island P.R. peace out :eek: :eek: :eek:

my plants have got alot worse i started new phread on it. your english is pretty good, i know what your saying. :aok: adios amego (see your english is better than my spanish no)

my friend here is some pics from today what you think there is some older ones and younger i will like to see yours up load some pics first 3 pic are the oldest the 3 following are the youngest and the last one is all them wet on epsom ill be waiting for your pics later my friend

tmpphpH2BWBu.jpg

tmpphpKB8j9f.jpg

tmpphpKXXqhj.jpg

tmpphpknddhd.jpg

tmpphprdrn55.jpg

tmpphpyPvr4A.jpg

tmpphpTnQtHN.jpg

hi there buddy, heres a couple pics for you. the first was taken 2 weeks ago and the second of bud just over a week ago, i'm going to get some epsom in the morning and spray them. :48:

it looks just like the **** is happening to my babys i am thinking to go organic on the next crop I think its easer that way the **** is killing my babys and me because with of the love I grew the MF and look what happen life is a *****

organic is the way to go, it makes your smoke taste better aswell, i'm already looking forward to my next grow i'm going to use bio-bizz soil and bio-bizz nutrients (all organic). about the epsom, keep spraying them and i'm sure they will be ok. good luck! see you later

where can I get the kind of soil and nut. and how much it willcost me I saw some organic soil and organic nut made by miracle grow whats your opinion on that?

ok thanks very much ill post new pics so you see the difrence on my babys LATER

this are the new pics from today how do you see my babys today they are looking better what you think post some more on your plants to see whats up

tmpphp4vnTha.jpg

tmpphplRIBsl.jpg

tmpphpNaBEte.jpg

tmpphppWs8ct.jpg

3patas, if u havent stoped already, you can stop with the epsom salts. but watch it carefully, it takes time to get the epsoms salts dissolved and worked into the soil well. unless u guys are foliar spraying. if so thats why it took so much longer, i personally make tea of out it like bat guano, works very well.

hi there peeps, :ciao:
3patas your plants are looking better the 1st pic still looks abit pale, mine got a lot worse yesterday, i sprayed them with epsom and i'll keep my fingers crossed. i'll give em a while longer to absorb it and post a pic later. does anyone know what necrotic means?

I am trying to feed mines with co2 you think is good idea i keep my babys 24/7 on the light and I heard the if you feed the little devil with co2 they might grow from 30% to 50% larger and it easy to build a co2 box and cheap so why not try and about my plant i slow down yesterday and today one of my babys the younger one was kind of yellow so i start going mean with them again i will post some pics later I know they are growing because i had to raise the lights 2 inch the tip of the older ones were touching the light any help on the co2 welcome later guys

Latest posts

Back