S.H.E.D. Inc. 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello and Happy Growing from Shed Inc.....its been a while..I still have plants in the Shed..but sometimes forget to update here as the utdoor season has started..:hubba: ...Next month will be harvest month...1st weekend in june we will take 2 @Gooey and a Pink LemonAid..the Rest (7) was flipped on 4/20 and should be ready by end june:D ..hope everyone is doing well

068.JPG

069.JPG

070.JPG

071.JPG

072.JPG

073.JPG

074.JPG

075.JPG

076.JPG

Thanks for stopping by Dan

I harvested a gooey and pinklemonaid at 60 days last night..and have the 8 that was flipped 4/20...have a bit of foxtail going on and wonder if its and old bulb?...with this I turned on a 400MH along with the 1000HPS in a 4x4 area..only a few weeks left I think...My Backyard is filling up nice..:D
Untill next time...take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

P6010018.JPG

P6010019.JPG

P6010020.JPG

P6010021.JPG

P6010022.JPG

hey 4u, well i hope your enjoin all that sun, the plants nust! they look goooey lol cheers mate

okay its been a spell...all the plants will be 56 days this friday..and Harvesting starts next week:D ...I removed the center wall to make one flower room ( 9x5x7)...hung my new light setup and have it centered...the Gooey seems to have foxtailed...me thinks is from the heat we get this time year...still looks Danky...Untill next time...take care and be safe

037.JPG

038.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

045.JPG

046.JPG

from what Ive read Rose...is caused by numious things...at first was thinking "lack of light" (maybe bulb old and dieing and not at its opt lumes)..and Heat is another cause...well we had a few days that hit 70 and abouve...and the Shed cant handle hot days like that...I rellie on temps to be 60..maybe cooler..then Shed would be perfect:aok:...this is why I shut down soon...temps inside Shed will get 120f with lights off...even running at night the temps will be too hot..

okay this will put an end to this years SHed grow...I harvested the rest plants last night and hung in SHed...in a week Ill turn the cloneing area on and start clones from outside..Ill also be revamping the Shed for next Fall:D..thanks to everyone that fallowed along ..I hope ya enjoyed the ride as much as I...

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

:clap: you always do awesome 4u, enjoy, bud

p.s. I talked my fiancee into going to Hempfest this year :hubba:

Thats awesome my friend...be sure let me know what day and what gate ya at...its gonna be a blast...get the VIP card if ya can..great bennies..and thanks for the kind words
:48:

Thank you 4U. I just bought new bulbs the others were 2 years old, so according to the manufacture they lose 15% after the first year. I think it is the heat and you are right the lights too.

When is hempfest?

How did the Bubble turn out? She have the smell to her? out of the 5 I popped, 1 deff had everything I was looking for.. smell,growth,potency,gearthyness

Rosebud said:
Thank you 4U. I just bought new bulbs the others were 2 years old, so according to the manufacture they lose 15% after the first year. I think it is the heat and you are right the lights too.

When is hempfest?

:ciao: Rose..its allways in Aug..

you and Mr. RoseBud gonna make it? I get VIP every year that allows me and 2 friends in with VIP treatment...with this card we dont have to wait in any lines..lol..makes some folk unhappy when ya go right to the cash register and tell them what ya want..when they 20 people waiting in line....had one fella say something about it..we just tell them to support the Cause more:D..

Lats year was the 20th Anny...at the VIP Party we got a steam roller custom made:aok:..check it out

h420p://www.hempfest.org/

bubba887 said:
How did the Bubble turn out? She have the smell to her? out of the 5 I popped, 1 deff had everything I was looking for.. smell,growth,potency,gearthyness

I think you talking about the bubba kush?...if so..it turned out very nice..realy enjoyed that one..;)

Latest posts

Back