Sagebrush Exploration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greivel4survival

The Breedmaster
Reaction score
Hi there people. I don't know who you are, but hey, I'm me.
Want to save time and extract your own foliar spray to enhance trichome production? Do you like Guerilla growing? You're in luck!
(although you know, you may also have to like backpacking).
Google this chemical: methyl jasmonate. It's a weird one when we're talking foliar spray, because it enhances a plant's sexual production but actually can inhibit germination, if not cease it.

So don't get pissed off, but Methyl jasmonate has been used for a hot minute in the tobacco industry. It is pretty toxic to human sex organs ironically enough, and is a cytotoxin specifically. Oddly enough it has been shown to be somewhat effective in treating cervical cancer. It's like bio degradable chemo for vaginas.

So where do I get this chemical you may ask? Well if you're in the states you need a license for it or you can do this:

Come visit me in the mountains. We'll go on a hike looking for a nice place to grow along a stream, distant from paths and people, which honestly in the states is getting too easy. Nobody really likes going out into nature here. On the way there we will collect sagebrush tips (they grow naturally everywhere here in the rockies) in large quantities. I really hope you brought a bag.

so you've 1. found a nice place for a guerilla grow, and
2. collected some sagebrush tips.

Now, I'm realizing I should probably not divulge too much on the extraction method as it can be very harmful to human life. If you want to know how, you may message me privately on here, or I'm sure it's out there in some collegiate article database if you're paying at least few thousand dollars a year for that (silly you at university!).

Cheers.

dosent sound like anything I would want to use

Your crazy to guerilla grow here in Colorado the only way i would grow outside is on private property. If your spot is far enough away from those lazy city people your going to be right in the path of hunters and youve got about a 40% of them not finding it and theres no way you can harvest before hunting season either

Idk do whatever you want seems a little extreme and ignorant and to say no goes out in nature here is just stupid were not the fittest state in the nation for doing nothing

by the way who collects sage brush tips? never heard of that, there like a weed here.

If your planting in sage brush or anywhere near it i would hope you would know that youve got a 95% chance that the soil is extremely alkaline packed also

DarkHorse007 said:
Your crazy to guerilla grow here in Colorado the only way i would grow outside is on private property. If your spot is far enough away from those lazy city people your going to be right in the path of hunters and youve got about a 40% of them not finding it and theres no way you can harvest before hunting season either

Idk do whatever you want seems a little extreme and ignorant and to say no goes out in nature here is just stupid were not the fittest state in the nation for doing nothing
I thot you guys in Colorado could grow in your own yards now.

supposedly, they havent really declared any real laws yet so who knows you might not be able to but technically we should be able, im just not risking it yet

Sounds like great stuff and something no good grower would be without. I will make sure to steer a mile high clear of Colorado weed!

Latest posts

Back