Salt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raoulduke2.0

Norse God of Herbs
Reaction score
I just watched a documentary about salt, and it left me wondering: Could salt be used to speed up the drying process of marijuana? This is a question for all of you A.P. Chemistry/Biology kids.

How could you effectively use salt without getting it caught up in the end product? Beats me

i'm not too sure how the salt would work but if you really wanna speed up the process maybe try desicant packs.

watching a documentary about salt huh, what were you smokin cause I want me some of that :joint:

i've watched a few documentary's about salt...i guess im just dumb for wanting to learn :)

anywhooo, someone mentioned, i would be worried about getting salt mixed in with your meds and you'll be smoking salt with it :(

I dont know... theoretically it should work.
you dont have to bury your buds in the salt ither.
Salt can drawl the moisture out of the air so what if you sealed your buds in a salt filled container sitting about an inch from the top of the salt?
Im kind of curious now but i dont have a grow going at the moment so i cant try it.

In nature, Water is drawn to sodium chloride like a magnet. It's what they use to cure hams into prosciutto. I don't mean that you should rub your herbs with salt paste, just a proximity of salt to a moist bud should be enough to test my theory.

Latest posts

Back