Satori growers advice please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud...♥

I'll pull her in the morning.

Thank you...
and Merry Christmas

The Poet...

Yes please post up pictures of your plant.
I wanna see a finished satori

I too am doing a satori grow , had the seeds for 3 yrs and out of 8 seeds i got 1 female ,,, i need help dialing this strain in although im doing good with trial and error in veg stage i have to keep a close eye on her and make immediate adjustments meaning flush and start over ,, i cant do that in flower ,,, and i guess im use to strains that can handle my abussiveness,,,,,, i currently have 6 girls hydro @ 3 wks veg , using calmag adjusted r/o water ,, my nutes i use GH 3 part ,, if someone could share with me a feeding schedule i would be most greatful

Satori's are light feeders. I don't do hydro, so I can't help you there. Maybe you could start your own thread and get some feed back from folks that grow her that way. if you need help with that let me know.

Keep your ppms lower for Satori--she is a very efficient feeder and I try to keep the ppm range around 1000 ot less, while the other strains can take a 1200-1500 level. I have also found thought that she uptakes more water than my other strains so I have to make sure that she does not get too low on water before the next bucket change. I never have to add Cal Mag until flowering, but with RO, you may find you have to add it sooner. What has worked best for me is to run GH Flora NOVA during veg and use the Lucas formula for flowering. I add Cal-mag during flowering like I said and a little Kool-Bloom at the end of flowering, but no other additives.

I pretty much follow the feeding schedule on the back of the bottle for veg. In flowering, I run Lucas. I add a little less than the recommended nutes for the satori about 6-7 ml of micro and 14 ml of bloom per gallon of nute solution, along with 6-7 ml of Cal-Mag. I tend to start my pH low and let it drift up. When I used the 3 parts, I followed the directions on the back of the box.

Why can you not flush in flowering if you have a problem?

no problem , someone suggested to make this a satori advice thread , but ill start my own if i have too .

hemp goddess, i guess i wrote that wrong but what i meant to say is , is that i cant keep a close eye on my plants during flower (during the dark period), i cant check on them as often as i like, i have no green light setup yet .

what conversion rating is your tester at .05 or .07 and should i start a thread or carry on with this one ?

How many phenotypes are you folks seeing? Is are these pretty stable genetics? Im growing satori next...what phenos am i looking for?

The color of the trics is all that matters. So when they are milky is the best time to harvest. This gives you the full on energetic head high. Once they turn Amber you will get more of a body couch lock type of high. Full Amber color is a sign that the THC is about to start degrading so it's really not a good thing to let them turn Amber. I try to harvest when they are full milky color. Hope this helps.

Truthfully I hate to see even one amber in my satori. it is the difference in cleaning the house or not...lol... I hate it when that happens.

I usually get the same pheno. Just the way I prune determines how big they get. MR1 had like 3 pheno's. I mostly get the same wonderful one. I think she is pretty stable.

Latest posts

Back