SCAMMERS, who hates emm??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headband

Reaction score
:bong: sry totally off topic, but heres a nice pic, so its atlease has some bud in here:D Anyone deal with scammers on a week or month basis, or have they have tried to scam you???? well seriously weeklyi get some stupid email saying(this one is from yesterday) ' Dear Seller,
I would like to inform you that the payment has now been sent to your account and the money with the shipment cost Nigeria has been deduct the money from my account, plz get back to me as soon as you are notified by Paypal. I want the item to be shipped via USPS GLOBAL EXPRESS MAIL 3-5 DAYS(EMS) and i will like to have the tracking number. Also i want you to send the shipment tracking number to Paypal for verification and i want to inform you that i only want to the send this item to my Son for his birthday Gift....once Paypal verify the shipment number your account will be credited.Hope to read from you asap Here is the shipping address
Name:Tunde Ogunleye
Address :No 3 Alapata layout ofatedo
City :Osogbo
Zip Code:23405
state:Osun State
Phone Number :+234807039796655
I want the item to be shipped by USPS GLOBAL EXPRESS MAIL 3-5 DAYS(EMS) to him in Nigeria for his Bithday gift'

Now i just play with them, like its a frriggen game, waste their time. :ignore:. but ya, if you sell on ebay, be aware, very aware:hairpull:

Maximizers_PurplePantyDropper.jpg

We get a lot of these kind of things, they use any and every financial institution name from banks to building societies to co-operatives to insurances bla bla bla .... I have to admit it does woe my mind knowing that some unsuspectable person will and does, fall for these frauds, once the unsuspecting signs into their 'bank' then the moment of safety has vanished, they have all details ... the internet is a devil and an angel .... Beckon yon longer purge of my envy as i borrow sight to fleet a sigh from kiss of brow .... and while you just tried to work that out .... ive stole your wallet and im 3 miles down the nearest road out of town :rofl:

Dear Valued Client

Abbey National plc is sending you this notification message because we seem to be having errors in the proper verificatin of your account. This might be due to one of the following reasons:

*A recent Change in your access codes
*A recent Change in your billing information or
*An Internal error within our servers

To rectify this error as soon as possible please use the button below to verify your Account Information

Failure to verify your information will lead to the temporary suspension of your account online for security reasons

Regards
Abbey National plc.

Latest posts

Back