Scary and weird

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where the source is yet,...Cadmium is in the air and water! It is from smelting of metals,.. sodder,.. NEWS PAPERS! cigs it's in your coffee!!! but not in this abundance! Lead,.. shouldn't be anywhere,.. but it apparently is! I gotta save 400 bucks (yea right) to figure out where it's coming from,.. I needd an independent water test,.. and an air quallity inside and outside my house! I need the money for treatments though! so I'm stuck here! I will take donations though lol box 1302 80813 Lol! But they say,.. Once we find some toxicologist,.. with the guts to try to push it out,... because I am now 5'8" and only 90 pounds! from this! I'll have to always detoxify because once you get it this bad,.. unless you find the source,.."it will kill me!" is the way Doc put it! Nice huh

I agree. I was told by a State Trooper once who is a friend of an acquaintance, that if someone enters your home with any intention at all of hurting you or your family shoot them dead; do not wound them, dead men can't talk. So, that is my motto. I hope I never have to do it for my family's sake, but I have absolutely no problems whatsoever dropping the hammer to protect my family.

spiritlovescolorado said:
Not sure where the source is yet,...Cadmium is in the air and water! It is from smelting of metals,.. sodder,.. NEWS PAPERS! cigs it's in your coffee!!! but not in this abundance! Lead,.. shouldn't be anywhere,.. but it apparently is! I gotta save 400 bucks (yea right) to figure out where it's coming from,.. I needd an independent water test,.. and an air quallity inside and outside my house! I need the money for treatments though! so I'm stuck here! I will take donations though lol box 1302 80813 Lol! But they say,.. Once we find some toxicologist,.. with the guts to try to push it out,... because I am now 5'8" and only 90 pounds! from this! I'll have to always detoxify because once you get it this bad,.. unless you find the source,.."it will kill me!" is the way Doc put it! Nice huh

If you get your water from a well, I would start with a drinking water test. I'm sorry to hear all of this, slc.

ArtVandolay said:
If you get your water from a well, I would start with a drinking water test. I'm sorry to hear all of this, slc.

if it is the water would an ro system help

DD you seem to know a lot,.. but you don't reallize apparently that if you freeze your Paint balls,.. That would be considerred Mennacing,.. another crime! If they are in my space threatnig my family or I,.. They need to drop and say their prayers,.. Been through all this too! Not ignorantenough to "get a fellony" let alone,.. Two,.. You didn't know you shouldn't have been packing after YOU GOT THE FIRST ONE! Sorry for the caps peeps,. but,.. I feel you should ONLY take advice from those,.. Who have proved succesful! At what they are giving advice about! You don't know if you will shoot someone until you are in that position,........ I DO! I will!!!! take note
44 Black Hawk 45 black powder 410 double barrel and 270,.. then there's the SK and the 25 semi auto,... I'm 5'8" 90 pounds female and Hormonal,..ANY QUESTIONS?!?

spirit, where are my momma given manners? glad you found the source girly girl. i got an appointment to check how far advanced my illness has advanced in 5 days. i fear it badly. i've put it off for two years with the 'i don't feel sick' thought. this is'nt true any longer. i am sick. and its my liver...

gotta do what ya gotta do to make that money spirit. where is the compassion? i'd go to the nearest church organization. they will help. they know compassion...

LOL. If anyone enters my property, specifically my residence at night. They will get multiple rounds in the direction the family is not, all upstairs in my case. Day might be a little different as I can see better. The grow room is wired to the home and my I-pad. I can shut down everything by hitting a button. What concerns me, is how long I can have it off while LEO is conducting a very long investigation. It will penetrate the home at some point. Yikes!!

ps... i keep the frozen at home, inside my home.;)

Dank Don said:
let me give you a legal weapon that will make someone think twice real damn quick, and it's legal to own, and carry in the open...

a paintball gun!!! straight outta the prosecuting attornies mouth, and state troopers also...

i can now shoot an attacker 100 times, in 12 seconds, and its all good in the courts eyes. but pull a tazer, bam class 1 felony...

I can tell you first hand - those paintball pellets HURT and they leave bruises - I got shot once from a distance and I didn't wana play that game no more. :eek:

Actually know a woman here who was killed by a paint gun,.. the paint ball hit her in the temple! Yea I wouldn't freeze them at all,.. If 200 of those SOb's in 12 seconds don't stop or slow him/her down,.. I'm pullin the big guns! But, I think I will get a paint gun,.. at least I could get a good laugh while I'm shootin him next time!

No I'm on city water,.. and my house was the old news paper production company here,.. I would imagine the water treatment stuff is in our future,.. but it could just be in the air,.. or the dust! Wish I was independently wealthy,.. I may could save many here! Thanks for the Love and Mojo! GSS I have approached the local "resource center" and requested help twice now,.. I don't handle rejection real well,.. They said they have "no money" but I think it may be again,... Imagine,.. politaical!

hey spirit, menacing? lol. lol... they do thaw rather quickly. lol...;)and heres the bonus, you can purchase at wally world for under a bill, with no refrence checks...

funny DD I did think of that,.. just watch your words when the dogs show up (law dogs).. keep a couple spares layin around the same color at room temp! Lol! gotta think of all the angles these crooks are crafty with gettin away with sh*t!

umbra said:
Well if you fire a shotgun in your house make sure there is no one behind a wall or a door, as they WILL be killed. I used to be a competitive shooter. And I...have defended my home and family. Shooting paper targets are not the same as shooting a person...I know. Not many people know if they could kill someone or not...I already know.

So true! And yes unfortunatey I have experince in this area to, although mine was military, and I have not had to defend my home. I am always prepared. All of my combat experience was in an urban environment, you are correct...walls don't stop bullets. Anyone that owns a gun should practice with paper targets though! There is no such thing as "too good" when it comes to shooting. The more rounds you put down range...the better you get!

Spirit!...glad to hear you finally have a diagnoses! I pray you find the doc to take out the yuck!

Dank Don...if your asking about the fellow that shot the 3, that took place in Ohio, and all 3 were armed.

I believe in MI you have the right to defend yourself from a home invasion...if it's on the street, your right you better have the proper paperwork. I'm a convict to, but I'm prepared to protect whats mine...I don't personally own a gun....lol...if you know what I mean. I'm prepared to go back to the joint if it comes to my kids life!

When I was stationed in Korea, we could check out paintball guns from the arms room...we played all the time when we weren't in the feild...lol...you aint kidding paintballs that are cold and don't break leave hella welts!

I have huge poodles, don't laugh. They sound like rots behind closed doors.
Everyone has covered the gun issues well. I couldn't do it. I know what it did to a family member who was a state trooper and well trained. He had a tough time. Probably still does.
It would freak me out if it happened and worse if growing.
I am sorry that happened in your neighborhood. That is scary.

Peace all over you 2DOG and good luck.

dont get a shotgun get a taser or summat ya dont wanna kill no-one 2dog

t4

We live in the country with 45 minute wait minimum for a deputy. Thieves know this and we all have guns and dogs. The dogs alert us, then it's up to us as to the next move. Break my door down, meet my 1955 Browning 12 gauge. Then I call 911. If someone is willing to ignore 4 large barking dogs on the other side of a locked door, they deserve what happens if they come in anyway. A less lethal approach is to get some industrial strength pepper spray from a gun shop

look at my avtar..........he will mess you up if im concerned enough to sound frightened or excited, but the most important part of the big dog is the noise they make, a thief will most often move on to another location after hearing that in the middle of the night, just my 2 cents

Im with Legal. They took advantage of the situation. Defend family and yourself the right way. Be safe

Latest posts

Back