SCHT is BACK and couldn't be more excited!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good SCHT. That sucks about the male. Would they replace it if you let them know? Hang in there. :)

Thanks for the idea PP, didn't really think about taking that road and doubt I will
I'm not sure but doubt I could get a replacement as it was a FreeBee through attitude.
I just wished I would caught it a little sooner and not wasted my biggest pot on it lol

: LoL. I hear ya. I was just wondering if the breeder knows that his feminized seeds, are not...?
Probably just a mix up. :confused2:

I'm sure if others are having this problem they will be hearing about it.

I chalk it up to mix up as well. So many seeds so much to separate for orders it happens, I think in future way to go is ask for everything in original packages. That way you would know its breeder at fault and not the place you buy from.

Been a awhile thought I'd throw up the seedlings that I made:woohoo:

But first, this is a clone I've got going of my Deep Purple #5
She has very slight nute burn and one leaf has lit burn from touching my lights
Gonna transplant soon but gotta make sure no bugs first, had a little Borg last week but think its dealt with

image.jpg

Ok now this is Seedling #2
Mother was Chocolate Heaven by G-13
Father was Deep Purple by TGA

Today is day 7 since breaking surface

image.jpg

Now seedling number two
This one looks to be a mutant :joint4:
Was warned I might get them now I just hope it's a girl so I can test potency :eek:

image.jpg

So here's my little mutation
Pic from the top, appears to be have three shoots instead of one.

image.jpg

Well I was way off :(
Mutant is not giving me three shoots. It turns out what I thought were shoots turned out to be just growth mutation, the sides shoots are just leaves that are not formed properly

Ok update time again lol

Here are my seedlings that I made
At day 36

First up seed#2

It's growing very tight and growing quite even, I probably am stunting them by not transplanting yet but I kinda like the fact they dry out everyday n get watered.

image.jpg

Here is seed #4

It too has nice tight nodes but lower branches are stretching a bit more than the other plant, it is also an inch or so taller and seems skinnier. I'd put $ on this being the male and now hope the other is a girl :ignore:

image.jpg

After getting 50% germ rate from the seeds I made I wanted to try couple more white seeds to see if I could get them to come up.

And again I had 50% rate with white underdeveloped looking seeds. Got 1 out of 2 to break ground.

Here it is seed #5
It is day 12 today

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back