SDM and GDP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
remember our days of learning how to grow inside in cardboard boxes with big o fire extinguishers next to them? :doh:

we come a long way baby! very nice work there art.

say, you remember that weed we used to get round x-mas time every year up here that tasted like pine needles and was dank? dont see that no more here. wonder what that was. i'd love to grow it myself...

heres your street creds from danky...:farm: :guitar: :yay: :banana: :aok: :beatnik: :clap:

Dank Don said:
remember our days of learning how to grow inside in cardboard boxes with big o fire extinguishers next to them? :doh:

we come a long way baby! very nice work there art.

say, you remember that weed we used to get round x-mas time every year up here that tasted like pine needles and was dank? dont see that no more here. wonder what that was. i'd love to grow it myself...

heres your street creds from danky...:farm: :guitar: :yay: :banana: :aok: :beatnik: :clap:

Thanks everyone! Hey Danky Don! I still have the cardboard boxes, I dry plants in them now :hubba: Yeah we've done some real ghetto grows over the years, right :rofl: I really like the grow tents!

I harvested a GDP last week and will harvest another this week. Then, 3 SDMs next week, I'll take some harvest pics.

Thanks again, my friends!

How come I have never seen this thread? Did you all hide it?
Those are nice Art. I love the last flush on GDP, you know the new little growth on that big ole bud. Are they smelly? (kinda personal huh?)

Rosebud said:
How come I have never seen this thread? Did you all hide it?
Those are nice Art. I love the last flush on GDP, you know the new little growth on that big ole bud. Are they smelly? (kinda personal huh?)

Thanks, everyone!

Rosebud, the garage smells like what it is - a marijuana factory :eek:. And we have the house on the market :eek:. My wife is having a fit. I have some decoys (basil and cayenne pepper plant sprouts) under a cfl on the workbench, but I'm anxious to get the stragglers chopped and hanging in the attic :hubba: Then I'll be in the market for a quality carbon scrubber - any recommendations? I have time for one more winter grow this year :hubba:

Nice piece of work. Where'd you learn to do that?

Uh, the carbon scrubvber--got a nice never-used 6" DIY I can toss at you. What say I leave it in a plain brown-paper bag at mile-marker so-&-so out on Alligator/Python Alley? JK--good looking take.

ArtVandolay said:
Thanks, everyone!

Rosebud, the garage smells like what it is - a marijuana factory :eek:. And we have the house on the market :eek:. My wife is having a fit. I have some decoys (basil and cayenne pepper plant sprouts) under a cfl on the workbench, but I'm anxious to get the stragglers chopped and hanging in the attic :hubba: Then I'll be in the market for a quality carbon scrubber - any recommendations? I have time for one more winter grow this year :hubba:

If you don't mind DIY this filter works very well. Only tough part was working with the pantyhose. lol

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11420

Your harvesting while your house is on the market? you are very brave, no wonder your wife is having a fit. My husband had never been home when I harvested before and never again. he was a wreck with the smell. Are you staying in Florida? It is good to get them hung huh. Enjoy if you can.

AWESOME buds Artie V~! :headbang2: :w00t: :holysheep:

Wow those are really coming along mighty fine... Those calyxes all swelled up right NICE't'~! :hubba:

Thanks for sharing and you must have had your catcher's mit ready cuz those buds are really flyin' outta now...:eek: :p

Hey Art~! get a CanFilter 2600... and put it on a 4" modest strength fan... rig it so your buds can hang in a tent or the cardboard box you used to grow in with the air exiting thru a hole in the box... You can also put the buds in paper bags to dry if that makes things any easier.... it works really nice... I put my buds in a paper bag and then put that on the top shelf of my T5 veg closet where there's a box fan going on low 24/7... They get plenty of air movement even with the paper grocery sacks folded over and don't dry too fast but at a really nice even rate... If you can get a scrubber scrubbin' constantly you the lil Mrs will rest MUCH easier over the next 5-7 days... ;)

Peace~! :ciao:

yee-haw...:hubba:

i still have that same box too. lol. a cardboard box with sentimental value! imagine that! :doh: think it prolly still has lui popcorn in it.

what size pail is that thier in art?

have to start calling you bbp jr. (no gj, just budz. BAM!):D i gotta go redrool on your pics again. those are tight brother. now that you have the kinks worked outta that grow cab, i think you should make a plan to cram her full next cool down? lol. thinkin mans weed! lol...:headbang2: left arm back at ya brother. :headbang2: ...

Latest posts

Back