searching for nutes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishboybug

Reaction score
hey guys, i have been searching on ebay for nutes and found tons. i think i want to go with fox farms or flora nova but can't decide if a 2 part mix is any better than a 3 part mix. any input would be helpful.
they also offer small bottles of some of theses nutes (2oz-8oz). would (3) 2oz bottles of fox farms kit be enough for 1 grow of 1 plant? its like $10 with free shipping. i know buying bigger bottles is a lot cheaper but shelling out $60+ dollars for nutes is something that i'm put off by. i figured i could buy the smaller bottles to see which company i liked best. think this is an ok idea?

Funny thing is that people use what they like so everyone is going to tell you to use what they use. As long as the company is reputable then just go with whichever is more affordable. I use GH 3 part + liquid cool bloom and GH bud candy.

I use roots organics by aurora...

and roots organic soil. so far so good! the clubs down here love putting organic on the lids..hehe a new fad.

SMOK3R said:
Funny thing is that people use what they like so everyone is going to tell you to use what they use. As long as the company is reputable then just go with whichever is more affordable. I use GH 3 part + liquid cool bloom and GH bud candy.

GH 3 part, you get good coverage of all phases of life. Buy some mollases too.

SkunkPatronus said:
GH 3 part, you get good coverage of all phases of life. Buy some mollases too.
right now i'm growing in soil and usin a tea that i made using molasses. i think i'm having good results with it but i don't know. i think this plant is indica because its gowing out and not really up.

what about the 2oz bottles? would they be enough to in a 3 gal dwc to go from start to finish. i think 2oz is enough to make 12 gallons of nutes. 2oz=12 tsp.

mistaken... the bud candy not a GH product, but it was recommended a while back, and I use it.

hxxp://www.advancednutrients.com/landing_pages/bud_candy_landing.html

Not going trying to push this product, but I like it and it works for me. As I said before I like GH stuff.

Latest posts

Back