Second Grow with PICS, week 6 into veg CHECK EM OUT!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiterussian

Reaction score
These are 6 dutch passion master kush feminized, 1 superglue(male or female dont know yet), and 1 citral hashplant(the biggest one) I would appriciate all comments, what do you guys think!!!!!??? :) :guitar: :guitar:

sativa.jpg

8_pack 1.jpg

8_pack 2.jpg

8_pack 3.jpg

8_pack 4.jpg

whiterussian said:
These are 6 dutch passion master kush feminized, 1 superglue(male or female dont know yet), and 1 citral hashplant(the biggest one) I would appriciate all comments, what do you guys think!!!!!??? :) :guitar: :guitar:

Looks Good to me !!! Nice nice
What wrong with ur pix anyway..?

whiterussian said:

They look good!
Waterfarms are treating ya good I see.

Tell us what kind of nutes your using and how strong.
What timing do you use for the waterfarms?

Does that one in the back look yellow?

Growdude said:
They look good!
Waterfarms are treating ya good I see.

Tell us what kind of nutes your using and how strong.
What timing do you use for the waterfarms?

Does that one in the back look yellow?
Yes the waterfarms with the soil work really good, i actully stepped down to 1/4 strength nutes, and i run the waterfarm rings, when the light is on 18/6, and 6 hours off when the lights off, i was having problems before but i switched to just straight water, but not im back to 1/4 strength, there looking good, and yes the one in the back is yellow, its the only one that hasnt recovered :) , but all the others are looking great, with this setup, i always have good results.

Flyinghigh said:
Looks Good to me !!! Nice nice
What wrong with ur pix anyway..?
The 1000 watt MH messes with my phone camera, and same with the HPS light for some reason it makes my camera have those waves in the pics, strong light ;)

whiterussian said:
Yes the waterfarms with the soil work really good, i actully stepped down to 1/4 strength nutes, and i run the waterfarm rings, when the light is on 18/6, and 6 hours off when the lights off, i was having problems before but i switched to just straight water, but not im back to 1/4 strength, there looking good, and yes the one in the back is yellow, its the only one that hasnt recovered :) , but all the others are looking great, with this setup, i always have good results.

:eek: A drip system that uses soil?

whiterussian said:
The 1000 watt MH messes with my phone camera, and same with the HPS light for some reason it makes my camera have those waves in the pics, strong light ;)

Yea I was having the same thing happing to me. I had to step out of the room to take my pics :) I think it has to do something with the ballast but not shure though. But yea mate looks really nice. I'll be watching this grow :cool:

SmokeyTheBear said:
Yea I was having the same thing happing to me. I had to step out of the room to take my pics :) I think it has to do something with the ballast but not shure though. But yea mate looks really nice. I'll be watching this grow :cool:
\
Yeah one of the two but its only in the tent when it makes those waves, its crazy

Those look nice to me. How old are they?

whiterussian said:

A Little Hint for ur Safty...
Don't forget to erase those pix on ur phone after a down load..!!!
Why U ask ? is because if u loose ur cell and some one finds it and see what ur doing and they can turn it over to the cops and Ops won't go there..
There is a thread some where about this Cell Phone Bust..

Flyinghigh said:
A Little Hint for ur Safty...
Don't forget to erase those pix on ur phone after a down load..!!!
Why U ask ? is because if u loose ur cell and some one finds it and see what ur doing and they can turn it over to the cops and Ops won't go there..
There is a thread some where about this Cell Phone Bust..
Yeah man just yesterday i thought i lost my phone at the store, and i couldnt find it i was like great now everyone has pictures of my grow room, but i ended up finding it, but yes i deleted everything and thank you for telling me :)

whiterussian said:
Yeah man just yesterday i thought i lost my phone at the store, and i couldnt find it i was like great now everyone has pictures of my grow room, but i ended up finding it

funny:rofl::rofl:

kalikisu said:
funny:rofl::rofl:
Yeah but it really doesn't matter who finds it, and they can tell the cops all they want, im a medical marijuana user/grower as long as i have my lisence they really cant do anything as long as i follow the laws, but i really wouldnt even like to get into that mess, so i hope no one finds out, if that happened to you, you would be freaking out, then making fun of yourself later:D

whiterussian said:

You can try taking a pic when lights are off. Use a flash :hubba:
They look real good to me...
I'll keep looking :D I've ordered some Master Kush as well...
When do you start flowering them?

Latest posts

Back